Monday, March 01, 2010

[FanCam] Maknae's focus during encore

Maknae's focus during the encore as shared by 허달수♡ on SS601.com. Huge thanks to PrettyBoy for capturing these wonderful moments.



If you cannot the video above, click HERE.

Maknae is really handsome in person. His skin is good.

In Sunday's Persona, I finally got to be on Maknae's side. Was looking forward to some interactions with him and with the other fans. But I was bit disappointed because he hardly looked at the fans and interacts compared to the other members. Anyway, despite that I still like Maknae and my liking him would not change just because of that. But I hope he would do more fan service just like Jung Min, Kyu Jong and even Young Saeng.

Btw, MBC Game Progamers were on Sunday night's concert again to give their support to Maknae.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As same as me @ BKK concert... Anyway I still love him!! ke ke