Tuesday, March 09, 2010

[Pix w/ captions ^o^] Hyun Joong & Hyung Jun at Persona in Seoul Encore

Oh this is cute! It made me laugh. Thanks Imane.

And yeah this is in Seoul. ^^ I remember this happened in A & C section on the last day of the concert. It made me laugh seeing Maknae on the floor. ^^I put captions since I really find this one funny. Hope you won't mind. ^^

Maknae : Hyun Joong Ah let me pour on you some water...

Maknae : You look sexy when wet...

Leader : Whoa! Stop it... you!
Maknae : No no no my brother!

Leader : Really? Okay, let me take this off then
since you think you look sexy without it.

Maknae : Ah... ah... ah
Leader : This kid just won't stop.

Maknae : Alright... alright... i'll stop.
Leader : And I won't!

Maknae : Hyeong, stop! The belt of my wireless is showing.
It doesn't look good.
Leader : Oh, yeah?!

Maknae : Uh... uh... uh
Leader : Let's show it more then.
[liezle : Maknae's shorts is so low here and his
underwear garter is showing
and it looks like CK]

Maknae : Waaahhh....

Leader : Alright, won't do it anymore.
You look skinny & ridiculous.

Leader : And we are wholesome.

Leader : Let me just give you some spanking
for pouring more water on me.

Maknae : Hyeong, that hurts!

Maknae : Here's more for you for spanking me!.

Leader : Oh, you just won't stop you little rascal.

Leader : Here's more for you!

Leader : And more... my brother!^-^

credit micky645/baidu

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two are really adorable, and beautiful too.
Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

oh my dirty thoughts -slaps self-

SSsufi said...

at 2nd anonymous... SAME!!! hahahaha. the 8th pic looked like they kissed. HAHAHA!! aarrgghhh!!! *jealous jealous*

they look super duper cute together. ^_^

-sufi

Anonymous said...

title is wrong...
tis is seoul encore....

Anonymous said...

lol Baby never learned he think Leader will just forego his action but no he cannot mess up with his hyung. He always ends up on the loosing end with his hyung. This 2HJ are so funny.

All for 규 ♥ said...

the actions looked all so wrong..
but i'm enjoying looking at them all. :D

Joying said...

Big thanks to you, Liz!!! And also to micky645.

I saw this scene in C zone and the two were just right before me. I love this soooo much. Both of them are so adorable. Not sure if the camera has captured this during the encore. I hope this scene will be included in the DVD. I just thought there is no chance for me to see this again. Really big thanks to you for posting the pictures.

Have been reading your blog for a while. Thanks for updating us with the news of the boys! ^^

V said...

haha this is the adorable scene my sister and i were talking about! it was so cute and funny. i think maknae was trying ot get back at leader for the bkk persona prank during their encore then? too bad the photog didn't get a shot of maknae running away and leader trying to tug at his shirt AGAIN, haha.

SaiiHR said...

awww, this is cute. heehee. I enjoyed looking at their pictures and the captions too.