Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's been a month since Persona in Bangkok

Thirteenth of February, Persona in Bangkok at Impact Arena. That was exactly one month yesterday and the memory is still very fresh despite having attended two Persona in Seoul Encore.

I was actually on FB posting photos from by recent trips and more when just in time I got an email from one of the cute SG ladies that i meet in Bangkok, Jimei. She sent me 76 photos which I'm posting now to share with you. She's taken some really good ones that I'm pretty sure some people I know would love and grab for keepsake.

Persona in Bangkok is the best area that I had amongst the Persona I've attended. We are really sooooo close to the stage and our area is elevated. No worrying of the high stage and stiff neck. We're seated at the 3rd row.

Oh geez, I still remember how giddy I was seeing the things that I know that are happening on stage. Screaming and calling out the name of the member who would pass in front of us. I got so lucky when Leader stayed in front of me [with no one else is blocking] while he sings Haruman. I remember Jung Min dancing sexily and taking my breath away for so many times because he stayed on our side most of the time as well as Kyu Jong. I can clearly see Kyu Jong flashing his sweet smile on our side. Young Saeng on the other had was sooo cute and adorable during encore when he stop right in front of us with his gun. And Maknae looking so cool and sexy during this solo perf.

Though Impact Arena was not full [85% full?], the intensity and how warmly the fans welcomed SS501 were amazing. You could feel and see from the members that they're happy to see again the Thai fans and the support that they've been giving them. In return, SS501 presented to the fans high level of performance and fan service.

Alright, so much for the intro. Let me now share with you the 76 photos from Jimie a.k.a. Honeyeee. Thanks again girl of sharing! And yeah, I miss you and everyone else. Hope we could see again soon, probably in SG or Seoul, and continue on with our silly/notty talks.


















Following are in thumbnails, click them to enlarge and save. Hee, time for a little finger exercise one again, okay?













































Btw, one thing that I regretted in this concert was that, I forgot to bring along with me my banners. It would really have been great had I not been too forgetful. I would have had probably my moment with Jung Min [on top of Seoul] or Leader or Kyu Jong. Sigh... a HUGE missed opportunity. Darn!

4 comments:

shirbogurl said...

i lOVE this set of pics!!! hehe finally a clear pic during the "discussion" haha yeah cant believe its been a month already!!

liezle said...

oh this is it? wow! then we've to thank jimei big time for capturing.

~liezle

Jennifer said...

Wow, nice pictures. Its has been a month since Bkk Persona. Times passes so fast.

Hey Liezle and Shirley, how are you gals? :D

Oh Lizele, thanks for adding me in FB. I haven't view your pictures in Korea. But I'll do so when I got more time. :D

PA said...

Wow thank U for sharing these nice pics. They're unforgetable for every TripleS !!!!!