Sunday, March 07, 2010

Kim Hyung Jun at Park Sang-min wedding [added more photos]

Imane, thank you again for posting the following photos. I just need to write something again in your post and I hope you don't mind. ^^

I've actually read it the other day that Maknae will be attending Park Sang Min's wedding. From what I read to is that he'll be the bestman? Anyway, I didn't know he's a friend of Park Sang Min. Hee, I guess what the other members say is true, Maknae is friends with many other big stars. ^^

Maknae is looking good in tux! I'm happy to see him wearing one in a wedding. As some of us know Koreans are not big dresser when it comes to wedding. I sometimes see some wearing jeans and something really casual when attending.

Whoa, Maknae you look good... and funny dancing to 'U R Man' in the photo tableau. ^^








credit as labelled//ss601/naver

I'm adding more photos from what Imane posted. ^^







4 comments:

Sana said...

i'm liking the suit, it fits nicely

liezle said...

Oh wow he attended! Thanks Imane. Geez, he looks good in tux. And I'm happy to see he's wearing a tux. Hee, you know how some Koreans wear clothes in some of the weddings.

~liezle

ainsklet501 said...

waa he's so jjang..
all of a sudden,i remembered in intimate note,they say that hyung jun oppa have alot of friends among halyu star..aka A star..no wonder he become d bestman..

Anonymous said...

wow. .baby is sooo cute. . .^_^