Tuesday, March 02, 2010

longer vids of jung min solo perf on 02.27.10

Here are fancams of Jung Min's solo performances on the 1st night of Persona in Seoul Encore. These video are longer that the one that were earlier posted. Thanks to shyoon1230 for posting on her YT channel



Geez, this video would have really been great had they've also captured when Jung Min was walking towards Gyuri of Kara. It was such a great sight to look at. The spotlight was on Gyuri then because she was singing the part of Jisu. But honestly, i can't hear here nor did not see her on stage because my attention was caught by Jung Min walking beautifully in while. ^_^




I'm really like a broken record letting all of you know that I looooove Jung Min's rendition of the song he wrote for Rainbow 'Kiss'. It's better that Rainbow's.

If you guys could only see me when he was doing that performance you would think that I've gone made. ^^ Those sexy and cute dance steps in those sexy white tight pants hugging his long legs and cute tush....argh! Madness! ^_^

5 comments:

shrimpy said...

hahaha Liezle..you are sooo funny...such sinful white pants ^^ JM is...wow, I'm speechless! Love it! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

liezle.. totally agree with u! I love his version so much. It's so fun to see him do the cute dance live! love him more now.. hehehe

Cecil said...

I know how you feel *chuckle while remembering our little discussion of sinful white pants :P*

Belle said...

Liezle, Liezle, I could still scream watching this vid of Jungmin's Kiss rendition ^^. I lub, lub him here so much. I was watching with my mouth hanging open during his performance in Zone D. Sigh... he stole my heart here for a moment (only a moment) LOL ...suger syrup!!

We have so much to share and chat!!

Huda Daud said...

seriously i couldn't agree with u guys more..his version of this song is soo much better than rainbow..n i think he should sing this kind of song more..it suits him well..