Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Young Saeng from Persona in Seoul Encore

Geez, Young Saeng's fanclubs were really on the roll during Persona In Seoul Encore. They've a mad dash in taking his photos. And they been sharing so much photos of him! Agree?

Oh yeah, Leader has many photos of course but after him I think Young Saeng is next when it comes to photos being shared by fans. I wish fans/fanclubs will share more photos of Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Maknae. It would really really be nice more photos taken from different angles.

Thanks again Imane for posting the following photos from BestYS.net.



















credit BestYS/baidu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you

Imane said...

you're welcome dearie ^^
yee i noticed that too, HJ and YS are having a blast, including me hehe
im looking for kyu's and Mal pix, hope i'll found more of them.

Anonymous said...

i agree! there are so many photos of young saeng..up to the point that i even think its much more than leader's pics..love them both! but saengi is #1 for me!! ^_^

although saengi & leader are my 2 favs..i also want to see more pics of kyu, baby & min!!

Unknown said...

Liezle ^^ thx for sharing
omooo...seriously cute expressions
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
nice shots, esp his bad boy smile *0*

SaengFam said...

Hi Liezle,
It's me Sudal. I just want to correct sth I told you before. The fanclub that came to AT in force and support Young Saeng with bluw tee is The Child, www.rmdkdl.com, they are such an awesome fansite with high quality fancam:X You can see all the fancam since Find rock version recorded by Catch up. Btw Madeleine also came too and they brought the white towel with a cute little Bonobono otter printed on it.
That's all my Young Saeng stalker has just told me, just want to say sorry for the wrong information.
Hope you guys find it's interesting ^^
Btw I can't log in mail now, coz I'm using company's computer. Hope you could read it.