Monday, March 08, 2010

[News] Why did Leader shed tears?

Much thanks to xiaochu for translating this peace of news on Quainte501.

It was a heartbreaking scene seeing Leader and the rest of SS501 [well except Jung Min] shed tears during the Persona in Seoul Encore. I'll be honest with you, I also did cry though didn't know what was said earlier then. I guess there's not a single person in the stadium with dry eyes on the evening of the 28th of February.

As one of those foreigners who do not know what was happening all I could do then was listen very carefully to what each of the members said. From what I've heard, I always hear the words 'comeback' and 'album'. After they've talked I've asked a friend what was said and she said that the boys are happy for all the support they've gotten through the years and that we've to look forward to their comeback and album. Also they said to look forward to then 2nd leg of Asia tour. Likewise, one of them said that they will grow old together as SS501.

There may be some interpretations on what you've seen or heard about Leader's crying. But I trust Leader and I believe in SS501. These fine looking and talented young men I believe will not disappoint us.

***

03/07 [news] Reason for Kim HyunJoong crying at Encore Concert?

Credits : TV Report + Photo captures from KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Relay’ + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

SS501 leader Kim HyunJoong shedding tears at the Encore Concert is the topic of discussion.

In the episode of KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Relay’ broadcasted on 6-Mar, it shows SS501’s Seoul Encore Concert which is the finale of their Asia Tour from August, lasting for half a year and through 6 countries.

In this concert, SS501 members specially prepared solo performances. Kim KyuJong’s powerful dance song ‘WUSS UP’, Heo YoungSaeng’s Seo TaiJi & Boys ‘Our Memories’, Kim HyungJoon’s ‘Girl’ and Park JungMin ‘Cute Lips’ with Rainbow, etc.

The highlight for this concert was definitely Kim HyunJoong’s solo performance. Appearing on stage with a motorbike, Kim HyunJoong showed his firm abs and muscles of his upper body and received huge support from the fans.

In addition, during the conversation with the fans, he said “This is a long yet brief moment” and suddenly began to cry. This is due to his gratefulness towards his fans as well as all the recollection of moments during the Asia Tour where they’ve spent with their fans.

Kim HyunJoong said unable to stop crying, “I will definitely remember fan’s love and support.” The other members were also the same.

Lastly, Kim HyunJoong said “We will try to be the model idol to become the Hallyu legacy. Please support us lots.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liezle,

I left the stadium with teary eyes too. It's very difficult not to support these 5 boys after watching their concerts. I can feel their sincerity and love towards their fans.. so glad to be their fans.

A.L.I.C.I.A said...

hi liezlie, what do u mean interpretations?? were there people hu sed he cried cus of summin else?? please tel me

liezle said...

Hi A.L.I.C.I.A.

It's inevitable that others would interpret the crying of the boys as a sign of them disbanding. As some of us know there have already been talk about this. But of course we could only guess.

SS501 contract is supposed to be expiring in May. But if you would listen carefully to what they say they would also say projects that would go beyond May.

SS501 thinks of their fans first. In my opinion, I believe they would not put too much emphasis on projects beyond May if they've something else in mind.

Also, Leader is not good in lying. So when he said that we've to wait for their comeback and their album and their next Asia tour, I believe him.

A.L.I.C.I.A said...

thanks liezlie.. i hope so too, if they disband, they would disappoint everyone.. anywways, i just hope that their wishes to grow as ahjusshis together would come tru

Gigi said...

hi liezle!

thanks so much for this post. reading it put a big smile on my face and made me feel at ease. we should all think happier thoughts for the boys and not be swayed by interpretations or rumors of them disbanding. though i couldn't understand what leader was saying at that time when he started crying.. not once did i think he was crying because they were gonna disband. the sincerity in his voice and the overall emotion he expressed made me feel his overwhelming gratitude to all us green peas :) at that moment i really felt so happy to be his fan, to be a fan of the boys and to be a green pea in general. *SS501 fighting*

Jenna said...

This is one idol group that really shows appreciation to their fans. They are the a good role model in Koran entertainment. New idol groups should watch and learn from SS501. They are so down to earth and have no cockiness. They never put themselves up on the pedestal. They know that they are nothing without their loving and loyal fans. It is an honor to be their fan.