Sunday, March 14, 2010

[Persona Acct #7] encore...most anticipated yet don't like having

It's been two weeks now since Encore and I'm really officially missing SS501. Kim Hyun Joong, Heo Young Saeng, Park Jung Min, Kim Kyu Jong and Kim Hyung Joon all are tattoed on my mind. Geez, these five fine looking young man has that effect on me. I'm sure you too, right? Do you miss them as much as I do? I bet even the smallest news that would come about them is very much welcome.

Oh well, since there's nothing much today I decided to finish the last part of my Persona account. Please bear. ^_^

As the boys walked back to the backstage to get ready for encore and teased us that 'Love Like This' is their last number the fans started chanting 'Encore! Encore! Encore!'. The chanting went on for a while then later on we started chanting 'Double S Oh Gong Il! Double S Oh Gong Il'.

As we wait for them, I am again getting really excited as encore is one of my most anticipated part of the concert because there's just so many things happening at the same time and that they really interact with fans. But it is also one part the I don't like having. Well, because it signals the end of the concert. :( You get what I mean?

As the first silhouette of dancers moved on the stage fans started to scream on top of their lungs intro to 'Snow Prince' can now be heard... lights went on... the boys came out everybody is already on their feet getting ready to play with SS501.


video courtesy of hkkatrina

As the members spread themselves on stage during the chorus of 'Snow Prince' pandemonium broke as everyone followed their favorite idol. I could see again fans running from different direction to get near the stage. PB and I got bumped one after another by fans eagerly trying to get the best available space they could get.

PB and I just stayed on our area as I think it's the best as we can see all corners. At this point, I don't know which amongst the members first I should be focusing on. ^_^ As I survey the stage each of them are such a darling teasing and playing with the fans. I cannot help but smile widely as I see them running around. But honestly, amongst them, it was Young Saeng who got my attention during encore. He's just different during this set and really seems to be enjoying a lot.

After 'Snow Prince' they then proceeded to sing 'Coward'. Their water guns are now out and the boys started aiming thier canon to the fans as the fans rest back themselves. I saw Young Saeng pouring as in practically pouring water to fans as well as Jung Min. They're kinda mean. ^^ As the other members spray water these two really poured water on to them. Hee, but I'm sure the fans loved it!

As everyone is really getting the 501% excitement 'Bye Bye Love' came in next. I see everyone running again. Geez, I got dizzy looking at everyone on stage as I don't want to miss anything. Oh I just love love love these boys and I'm alreadly thinking of missing them after this show.

Then...oh... oh... what's is that happening in the middle? I just saw Young Saeng ripped off his shirt and fell down on his knees. Everyone gone wild! I tapped PB and told her if she saw him and she said yes! [Geez, I shouldn't have asked. ^^ I'm pretty sure PB has only her eyes and Young Saeng]. Then she told me that his shirt already has a cut for easy ripping. ^_^Ahh.... then he passed our side and I saw that he's wearing a black wifebeater inside and smiling oh soooo handsomely. Oh dear Young Saeng could really be such a darling when he wants to.

This is what actually happened when Young Saeng ripped his shirt.

Frontview Version

courtesy of SaengFam

Backview Version

video courtesy of hkkatrina

Just before 'Bye Bye Love' ended I saw Leader calling everyone to go in the middle stage. When the song ended they then talked to the fans and thanked everyone then walked at the main stage. Fans keep on chanting for more. Not to disappoint us [which we know is already part of the script] they then performed 'You Are My Heaven'.


courtesy of 242Kyu


As they go around this time altogether, fans again went wild. Here I remember having eye contact with Maknae when he passed our side. Ha! Finally I had that short moment with him. Had a chance to waved bye bye to Kyu Jong too and of course Jung Min with that cute little smile.

They said their thank yous and bowed on each main point of the stage while each of them picking up gifts that fans threw on stage.


video courtesy of hkkatrina


When they were in the middle I saw Young Saeng lagging behind. He throw a hat to the crowd and missed his target. Though I can only see his backview, he looked so cute when he looked kinda ashamed for missing his target.

Here's that video.


video courtesy of hkkatrina

They finally bid their goodbye and we'll see them again the next day.

Gawd, it was such a wonderful experience. Seeing them perform in their own country is just fabulous. I can't wait to watch them again the next day.

As we ready ourselves to get out Gigi went to see me and PB. Saw her so wet and she just keep on smiling and really really happy after the concert. I told her about my moment with Jung Min and that I had a chance to say bye bye to Maknae, Jung Min and Kyu Jong. Then told her that PB had her moment with Young Saeng too when he waved at her. Then I asked her if she had any moment with the boys. And I really had a good laugh when she told us her story. She said that it was with Leader. He sprayed his water gun in their area that is why she's all wet. Then she said that she will not wipe it off until it gets dry. ^^ She's really cute when she said that and so serious. I also got wet but my reaction wasn't the kind of reaction she got that is why I really had to laugh at her. But geez, that's how these boys can affect a fan, right? Just a spray of water from them is already a big thing. Anyway, congrats again Gigi. I'm sure you're treasuring that special moment with Leader.

Once we were out of our area, I then had a chance to see my Seoul mate and told her of my encounter with Jung Min. Told her about the banner that she did for me which I forgot to bring in Bangkok and she got so excited and happy for me. Then we left the stadium and decided to meet outside.

It was cold outside but for us fans it didn't bother us. We're just so happy of the hours we spent with SS501. Empty tummy, thirst, sore feet, painful legs, sore throat and even my cough were all nothing when we think and talk about the boys after the concert.

Ah, I still remember how I keep on smiling after the concert when thinking of my moment with Jung Min. Yeah, even the NY sisters when they think of how Jung Min and Kyu Jong noticed them.

As the night ended for Gigi, V and J_Girl and well for me as the dawn breaks, we went to sleep happy and looking forward to the 2nd night of the concert.

Then just as I was about to go to sleep I had this thought, geez, 2nd night which means last night to see SS501 on stage. Oh well, there's really nothing to do about it but to enjoy each and every moment with them.

As I drifted to another world, I thought again of my moment with Jung Min. If there's someone who would see me then, I'm pretty sure I'll be laughed at as I look silly having that smile plastered on my face thinking dreamily of my precious few minutes with Jung Min. ^^

***

Here are longer video compilation of the encore set focusing on Leader.


courtesy of leenongkan1


courtesy of WWloveHJL


P.S. I will still be blogging about the 2nd night but only the highlights. Thanks everyone for reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Katrina, reading yrs, feel like i am there with the concert. So lovely of them, and i really wants to know, why they have wet concept at encore?? So fresh and sexy of Leader being wet!

*aca*

Anonymous said...

So sad i saw a lot of vacant seat.

liezle said...

Hello Anonymous!

Don't be sad as those vacant seats are dead zones. They weren't really sold. The venue of the event is big and even other k-pop artists who performed in this venue were not jampacked.

~liezle