Saturday, March 13, 2010

Screencaps from Basic House Unicef CF

These are nice screencaps from Basic House Unicef CF that was released today. Really love how Leader look in the CF [geez, as if there is a CF wherein I don't like his look, yah?] He doesn't look so skinny now a days. Few more pounds and muscles I think Leader is definitely back in his shape like in 2008. ^_^

Thanks again Imane for posting the pix. Hee, hope you don't mind me putting all the text in your post.

Btw guys, if you noticed, Imane has been providing my blog with some great photos lately. Please thanks her too if you're dropping a note, k? She's been very kind to help me especially when I went chasing the boys. ^^







credit khj0606

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KHJ really looks so good w/ more cheeks. His casual demeanor cannot hide how nice he looks .CF really brings out the his best features -Go Go and stay healthy -we like to see you that way -glowing and so full of life !!!He fits the image of whatever he is representing .

Anonymous said...

Woahh... as gorgeous, as adorable as always! Cute CF for the good cause. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

how can I say,
leader so good looking in white shirt and this hair style hamm,
really adorable person,