Thursday, November 11, 2010

[Article] Park Jung Min's Childhood Photos

I posted the photos to this post yesterday asking if you can guess who is this member of SS501 and everyone guessed it correctly. It's Park Jung Min.

The article of this news has been translated and I going to share it with you now. Thanks to VITALSIGN of AllKPop.

***

SS501’s Park Jung Min reveals childhood photos
courtesy of VITALSIGN / AllKPop

SS501′s Park Jung Min released his cute childhood photos in an interview with Star News on November 10th.


“Don’t I look like an idol even as a child?” he asked, referring to his elementary school graduation photo. “This is my graduation. I’m not sure what I was so troubled with that day, but it still makes me laugh. My face is so swollen in this, do I look the same now?”


“This was at my school arts festival. Can you see my evil smile? We took this right after the festival (laughter). I think I got into the habit of smiling evilly since then, even though I was a calm and popular student.”


“This is with my elementary homeroom teacher and some friends. I loved taking photos as a child.”

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

jung minie..

Sue Min said...

JUNG MIN!

Anonymous said...

the eyes and smile is so jung min.

iris said...

Our sexy charisma ^^

czakhareina said...

yeah me too.. looking at it the first person who came to my mind was our MAL...!!!

Anonymous said...

jungmin mal obviously, haha

Saii Brutriples said...

Yeppp, I'm pretty sure it's JungMin. :))

Anonymous said...

yes, the first picture obviously is park jung min

TripleS MY said...

the minute i saw this picture i was like 'aww, minnie!' haha, i guess it's jung min ;)

TripleS MY said...

well, it is park jung min ;)
go to the website. it says SS501 Park Jung Min in Korean :)

Anonymous said...

hehe......jung min...sexy eyes.... ;)

SS501Hanas said...

hahaha...it's 즣민... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

zin zin said...

Jung Min ssi - ke ke ke

Anonymous said...

mal

Anonymous said...

it's my jm!!

Anonymous said...

Awww~~ it's definitely Jung Minnie oppa !! OMG !! He's so cute !! >< ~

Anonymous said...

I was not really sure for the first picture, but for the second and the third one, I'm positive that this can only be one person: our Sexy Charisma !

Anonymous said...

ma;..he must have plastic surgery done..the double eye lid surgery

jescel said...

im sure...its JUNG MIN... he was cute then...

Anonymous said...

Our sexy charisma jung minnie! cute as ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Jung min-ahhhhh!!XD aigoo so cute!^^

Anonymous said...

aigoo wuri mal, already cute and handsome then and even cuter and handsomer now

Anonymous said...

It`s Park Jung Min
the sexy charisma
you can copy the text which is in the article and paste it in GOOGLE translator
and let it translate the text
it says that it`s our sexy charisma Park Jung Min :D

Lovely Girl @ TS Arab

Unknown said...

jungminni oppaa

Anonymous said...

you know what, i can't say... but i thought it was Mal...then i read all the comments here to support my guess... and then I had another good look (especially the shape of the lips) sure enough ... Its no other than sexy charisma himself.... liezle, we all know SS501 members well right?!? kekekeke