Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pix of Jung Min from Kuzina Blog

It took me a while to post these photos as I really don't like posting and not writing any message on the post.

These photos were tweeted earlier and they came from Kizuna blog. I tried deciphering the message but @_@ Anyway, if there's someone who could translate for us, please do so.

Uhm, Jung Min is still in Seoul, right? Or he is in Japan again to rehearse since the musical play Kuzina will start to run next week? From the news earlier, Jung Min will be appearing in the musical for 5 days from November 18 to 23,2010 in Japan.

Note : I just saw of vid from Mabel on SS601 of Jung Min at Gimpo dated 11.10.10 ^^ He actually secretly left yesterday to attend rehearsals then came back tonight. ^^


***

ジョンミンさんが前回に引き続き

今日もツイートしてくれました。

しかも2回

私のパソコンで簡単に日本語で打ってくれました。



またつぶやいてもらおう!


今日は急遽、ジョンミンが来てくれました。

2時間くらいでしたが8日後の本番に向け

Leadや彩輝さんとダンスの合わせをしました。

ダンスの練習もバッチリしてましたが

絆のパンフレットチェックも念入りしてました。


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's still in Seoul, because if he ever went to Japan, there would be photos of him at the airport.

Lol, I hate the beanie, looks like his grandpa's beanie instead of his hahahahah

But of course, he is gorgeous as always.

liezle said...

Hi 11:16! Just learned that he left yesterday then came back tonight. He went to Japan for rehearsals.

Anonymous said...

Liezle, may I know how can I watch videos from mabel?? each time I go to the page http://www.mabel-jm.com/ and try to see a video the message: "video not found or access denied" appears
And the same happen when I try to look at them from the post on SS601
I would really appreciate your help
Thanks for always sharing :)
Blessings,
Gabriela

Anonymous said...

i wish each members the best and good health at ALL times... but reading and following them and how they lead their lives actually concerns me = hey, i just love all of them... but their lifestyle is enough to drive you to the hospital or a nervous breakdown... seriously, rehearsal galore till-you-know-whatever-time-it-takes, no sleep, eating on time with right diet, do they smoke or do they drink? (dunno), they travel frequently and meet numerous people add to that, the stress of being an idol ---- all members deserve a standing ovation for putting up with all these...yes, they are used to this but the body has a limit.... just expressing my concern and affection to these talented men

SS501 DAEBAK
SS501 5 FOREVER AS 1