Tuesday, November 02, 2010

[Vid] MK YT Ver #1 'Morning of the Newlyweds'

Thanks Marvie for posting. Wasn't able to watch earlier as I was on my way home then. Just finished watching. I love it!.


Credit : ytkiss

P.S. I think that it's okay to post the link here for so long that it's from the original channel which is ytkiss channel. Every time that you click on the play button the hit is automatically added to the channel.

Btw, DO NOT forget to your comment on ytkiss channel and to click LIKE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome -but I need more episodes

Anonymous said...

may be ppl should sign in youtube to see this, it will help the ranking. But still thanks for the hot link.

Anonymous said...

cute couple ever! no words can describe them. khj is improved a lot and still handsome & so min is pretty as well. they are so cute looking together O_o

Anonymous said...

such lovely couple! just cute together.

qwerty said...

any subs???:(