Tuesday, November 09, 2010

[Vid] MK YT Ver #4 'Baek Seung Jo is my hubby'

Just finished watching. Thanks Marvie for shoving the video here from YTKiss channel.

I like the jealous HaNi so cute. I would have also gotten so jealous and mad at the girl who seems to be insensitive and doesn't know how to place herself even if she already knows that Seung Jo is married to HaNi.

I'm looking for summary and will try to post here once I've found one. I'm dying to know what Seung said to HaNi.

Alright, go and watch now. After watching let me remind you again to LIKE the video and leave comment/s as much as possible, k?


Credit : ytkiss

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

最后胜祖说:我选择的是你,白胜祖选择了吴哈尼,我只有你啊。。

Anonymous said...

aiyo, they are married for a year but still their kiss is not passionate.... still with inhibition....tsk, tsk.... was looking fo a real kiss

snoopy said...

hyung joong is so skinny here... :(

Anonymous said...

KHJ is so handsome as always though a bit skinny. Hani is very cute. They look well matched!

Anonymous said...

I really don't understand why they have to use a precious 10min episode on YT to repeat such same old jealousy story and have to see poor Hani suffer and as usual SJ didn't prevent it. Why is he ever so insensitive to his wife's feelings whom he know so well?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.