Thursday, August 30, 2012

[Pix] Sleepy Jung Min

Victor Entertainment, Inc. (ビクター/JVC) Facebook page has photos of Jung Min posted tonight.

Following is a set of photos of sleepy Jung Min which I think is also part of the photos I shared on the 13th of July, HERE,  as Jung Min seems to be wearing the same shirts.




A well (?) rested Jung Min showing us his sunshine like smile.


According to the post in FB, In September, Toyko MXTV's section 'Hallyu Fondue' will be playing every Thursday 'Give Me Your Heart' of ROMEO from 11:00 to 11:30. You can catch check it HERE.

Thanks to veggiedelight for the tip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aawwww..... my sleeping baby.......... :))))

Anonymous said...

Lol @ 3rd pic. Crazy n cute Mal as usual!

Anonymous said...

How hw sleeps with one foot on the table, I don't know. Flexi-Jungmin :-)

Anonymous said...

@9:06PM, indeed. I tried to immitate but I think I sprained my back.. ouch! LOL!