Friday, August 17, 2012

[Vid] Young Saeng ... 08.16.12

Since seeing the photo of Young Saeng tweeted last night of him playing football yesterday, I have been waiting for more photos and video. Finally, a video is out and shared in YouTube. Much much thanks to of Young Saeng's fanclub Madeleine (http://heoyoungsaeng.com) for sharing this video.

Please DO NOT edit and/or re-upload videos in any streaming sites including YouTube.



Though the video is short it is so nice to see Young Saeng's bedimpled smile.He is so adorable in this video.  I like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Originally I have a difficult day at work but now after watching this vid, all my sadness are gone becos of Saengie's cutest happy face! Love you Saengie, and thanks Liezle for the posting^^

Anonymous said...

Thanks Saengie for all the smiles. This is the song for you:

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away"