Friday, August 17, 2012

[Pix] Young Saeng Japanese Album Cover & Bulk Purchase Info

Today cover of Young Saeng's 1st Japanese full album 'Overjoyed' has been released.

 From my earlier blog, 'Overjoyed' has eleven tracks, two versions  and will be available on the 19th of September in Japan.

The album is a bit expensive, ¥ 3,800 (¥ 3,619 tax price), but compared to the earlier albums that were released I am pretty sure that the amount that you will be spending on this will be worth it.

Here is track list of the album:

1. DraMagic!
2. VACATION
3. 1.2.3
4. BEAUTIFUL
5. True Tears
6. Crying-Japanese ver.-
7. LET IT GO-Japanese ver.-
 8. Dream on
9. とぎれた夜をつないで
10. Timeless Love
11. Hello Mello-Japanese ver.-

For those who want to get a copy of the album you may  check Young Saeng's Korean fanclub, BestFriend, as they are doing bulk purchase.  You may click HERE for the English instructions on how you can get yourself Young Saeng's 'Overjoyed' album.
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him with this new hair color, his face is so bright!

Anonymous said...

I think we could get these on yesasia.com ... Limited Edition with free shipping for $48 and normal edition for $36 with shipping fee depends on what region you live in... I preordered my limited edition since two days ago... Idk if anyone has issue with yesasia but since I live in the US... Everything works out perfectly for me with yesasia... I just hope Triple S and YES could get their copies safely...

Anonymous said...

The price is high for me.

kelly said...

Actually consider the usual price of a Japanese CD (Korean artist) of about 2 to 3 songs which may cost US$15 to US$20, this CD has 11 songs and cost about US$37 (CD version). It is like a compilation of 4 to 5 CDs at a price of 2 to 3 CDs.

I will also be ordering from Yesasia as it is counted towards Oricon. But does anyone know what is in the DVD?

Anonymous said...

OMG Saengie is so hot! He looks so young and energetic. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks the info about ordering CD. I'll order both to support YS^^

Anonymous said...

now that i have my 'duit raya' definitely gonna buy this album!! :D