Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Haptic Mission Concert Story 7

I hope I'm not late in posting this. I've been really busy at work and will be busy until tomorrow.

I believe that this was filmed on May 28. Haven't seen the video so I don't have anything much to say yet except the Hyun Joong though looking tired he still look so handsome. ^^

Okay, got to go and watch and will be back later. ^^

Just finished watching the last installment of Haptic Mission. I want subs! ^^ It looks like that Hyun Joong made some cute funny remarks again.

Amongst all the performance during the concert, of course Hyun Joong's performance was the best. He's oozing with sexiness doing 'My Girl'. The audience just love him on stage. I wish that we could see the complete concert portion. I want to see too Hyun Joong's magic tricks and when he came out during Dambi's performance [is she wearing a tutu?].

Btw, I noticed that Hyun Joong went out of the stage more often than the other artists. He was in Dambi's perf, Min Ho's magic tricks and his number. I hope that Samsung will let us have a peek on the concert. ^^

This is the last part and I'll surely miss looking forward weekly to Haptic Mission. Oh yeah, there was the announcement of the winner. And the winner is...

.
.
.
.

ALL OF THEM! ^^ Including Kim Bum who was present at the 'Thank You Concert'.

Thanks to hoonfami for uploading in YT.





2 comments:

wen0607 said...

Hi liezle

Thanks for sharing the clips^^

I'm still waiting for the english subbed one~^^

Cheers

liezle said...

hello wen06907. ^^

me too i'm waiting for it. i hope that when iBreatheLifeMusic's finals is over she'll do this. Once she's done with it I'll surely post the links here.

Thanks for dropping by.

~liezle