Sunday, June 14, 2009

random videos

It's been a rather quiet weekend in SS501 camp and much quieter at the Baefront [it's almost like a drought in almost all BYJ sites]. The almost non activities in any of the sites I visited, I was able to almost finish 2 dramas. Check my previous post. ^^

Before I resume watching 'Last Friends' [i'm halfway of the 11 episodes], let me just share these videos I found in SS501 thread & KHJ thread @ soompi.

The 1st video is I think way back in 2007 [based on Leader's hairstyle]. Four members of SS501 appeared in Super Viking show to compete in the obstacle course. Check videos shared by fizajaemin on her YT channel. Thanks to kltwelve for the tip on.





For someone who is afraid of heights, Kyu Jong did very well. Check him out in the video below.



The next video is a cute one.^^

SS501 playing musical chair. It's surprising to see who the 1st person to be eliminated. Though I was already thinking that he wouldn't win because one of the member I know is very aggressive, I thought that he'll give the winner a good fight. ^^ Hee, but I was wrong. Click HERE to watch and see the first one eliminated cutely sulk.

The last video I'll be sharing in this entry is a BTS from 'Boys Over Flowers' episode 24.



Here is the translation by susAmerica that was posted on GHS thread @ soompi. Heaps of thanks susAmerica!

The PD wanted to have HJ play the song in the drama. Unfortunately HJ's piano ability is supposedly at the 'Bial' or basic level. [liezle : but isn't it that Ji Hoo played the piano with JanDi after he recorded the message of JanDi to Jun Pyo?] So the screen says that HJ received a day of lesson from HS. However, at the end HJ only pretended to play the piano for that scene. You can't play that song after one day's lesson!

The reporter asks HJ what was hard about filming: cold, hunger, exhaustion.
What did he miss while filming? miss friends, miss traveling, miss exercising, miss dancing. Since I cannot dance and sing as Yoon Ji Hoo, I plan to shed myself of YoonJi Hoo as of March 31st and return to being KHJ.

The reporter asks with whom he will continue to keep in touch after the drama ends. He says he will stay in touch with everybody because after 5 months of working days and nights with each other, affection develops.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I love your site! You follow all the things I'd follow- thanks for all the updates/ info on SS501, BOF and drama recs.

liezle said...

thank you Sonia for the compliment.

~liezle