Monday, June 15, 2009

SS501 Solo Collection MV Teaser #1

I'm excited to see the full version!

Wuss up by Kyu Jong!

This is the teaser to the MV of Kyu Jong. Check out this 59 seconds teaser.

Man...I like it! More mature and sounding different!

Thanks to Quiante for the YT upload.



screencaps lifted from SS601.com

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fierce looking Kyu Jong

I had to edit the caption of the screencaps. After watching the teaser for the nth time, I think that at the beginning of the teaser, each of the members were given a second or two spots.

Kyu Jong showing some skin in this MV.
I think this is Hyun Joong. ^^
Did you notice the chest?

Geez, in white. ^^ [I think this Young Saeng]

Don't particularly like men with eyeliners
[especially too thick] but who am I to complain. ^^
It's cute Kyu anyway. ^_^

p.s. DSP will be releasing tommorrow and Wednesday either Young Saeng and Hyun Joong SOLO. Jung Min and Hyung Joon's SOLO will be released on the 30th with a bonus track that will be released on the 3rd of July.

The drama MV, which we've seen some photos and the making earlier, will have 2 parts . First part will be released on the 22nd of June and the 2nd part will be on the 29th of June.

Here are the titles of each member's SOLO as posted by heejun on SS501 thread @ soompi. Much thanks heejun [for the info as well]!

1. Nameless Memory (Young Saeng} 4:22
2. Wuss Up (Kyu Jong) 3:01
3. Do Well, Please (Hyun Joong) 3:51

6 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Wow, Thanks Liezle,

This is so cool, yeah agree so mature looking and hot..totally something different.

Can't wait to see the other members...

wen0607 said...

Can't wait to see the rest also...... ^^

Thanks liezle for sharing :)

liezle said...

Jen... yes HOT as in HOT and we're only seeing Kyu Jong's teaser MV. What more if we've seen all the rest. Ahh... can't wait!

I think tomorrow, it's going to be Leader's teaser MV.

~liezle

liezle said...

wen, you are very much welcome.

just like you, can't wait to see the the whole MV of each members SOLO.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

wonderrrrrrrrrful..........

splendidvenus said...

I invite you all to my blog http://fulllyrics.wordpress.com/ I hope you like it!!!, I have the new songs of the solo collection of SS501, the first episode of the Video, photos and more!!