Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More New Photos from Haptic

Here are new photos for the next story of Haptic. This time Hyun Joong is with Lee Min Ho.









lifted from SS601.com

***

Has there been any news about Hyun Joong's condition? I wonder if Hyun Joong has already been given by his doctor a go signal to go home. Still there's nothing from DSP.

Anyway, I read that Hyun Joong's name is being singled out in one article regarding explointation of stars by their company. they site one particular example when Hyun Joong learned only from a phone call that he has to do 'Boys Over Flowers'. We all know that Hyun Joong has been very vocal in his interviews how he got a phone call from his management company telling him that he's to be in the drama.

There's many thing going on with Hyun Joong lately. There's his busy sked, his grandmother who is sick, him being hospitalized and this issue on Korea Fair Trade Commission (FTC) regarding unfair contract of artists. I hope that he's not being affected by all this issue.

6 comments:

Webster Twelb said...

I dont want to sound naive but...who is Yong Joon??

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Hi liezle,

Latest news on him, doctor was told that he had to rest for few days..and he is okay now. just waiting for the examination to make sure everything is fine.

Yeah..so many things eyeing on him since he got so popular over BOF.

Hope he takes everything wisely and have a good rest now...

Jen

liezle said...

Hello Webster Twelb.

I knew that someday someone will ask that question when I started blogging about SS501 particulary one of its member, Kim Hyun Joong.

To answer your question, Yong Joon is Bae Yong Joon. I started this blog because of him. Though I'm a big fan of him, I also blog about other k artists particularly those I really fancy.

Some may have noticed that I seldom blog about Yong Joon lately. It's true since news about him doesn't come easy lately because he's been traveling Korea to do research on the book he's doing about the beauty of Korea. But whenever there's news about it be it a small news, it'll be posted here right away.

^^

~liezle

liezle said...

Thanks Jen for the news.

I'm glad that the doctor didn't issue yet the go signal for him to go home. I've a feeling that he won't rest when he's at home. I hope he's been able to sleep well and not thinking of work.

Likewise, I hope that the doctor will let him rest for a week in the hospital so that he'll be taken cared of the hospital staffs. I'm a bit worried that if his doctor gives him the go signal to check out of the hospital, he'll work right away. I hope that Hyun Joong and DSP know that relapse would even be more difficult. A week of rest would certainly bring back some color and strength.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

hi liezie,

just read in Kbites, hyun joong actually has an MV shooting on 12 June. He'd be the main lead for Kim Joon's MV.... so doesnt look like he's resting for long....

liezle said...

Hi Anonymous ^^

Oh really? Geez, we don't even know yet if he's out of the hospital and here's already a news of him working. I wonder why DSP hasn't come out with any press release about his condition. Anyway, I true or not I hope that Hyun Joong will take it easy. Hopefully the last hospitalization will be the last one.

Btw, the news about him appearing i the MV of Kim Joon looks exciting. Read that Kim Joon and the members of T-Max will be releasing an album that will contain solo songs from each members just like SS501.

Hyun Joong must have establish a good relationship with Kim Joon [after BoF & Haptic] to agree to appear on his MV. Such a big star as Hyun Joong appearing on a MV would surely cost a lot. Can't wait to see the MV.

~liezle