Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Haptic Mission Photos

Geez, I know I'm late in posting these photos which have been posted on khj0606 and khj thread @ soompi for days now. Anyway, better late than never.

Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Min Ho probably on a break on the day of their practice for the Haptic Thank You Concert. Hmm, I wonder what the two are talking about?

Min Ho : Hyeong, you think I can do it?
I mean sing and dance?

Hyun Joong : Don't worry, I'll join you on stage
to give you support.

Note : Both look so thin. They're overworked.
But have you noticed that though thin,
Hyun Joong's legs are more muscular than
Min Ho. Hee, I i like guys with muscular legs. ^^

Hyun Joong : Good luck buddy on your song
and dance number. ^^

Hyun Joong : Go Min Ho~ya you can do it! Fighting!

Min Ho : Hyeong, don't laugh when you see me dance, okay?

Look at Hyun Joong [enlarge to see his big grin],
he's having fun looking at Min Ho dancing. ^_^

Oh btw, I wish I wish that we were able to see some of Hyung Joong's magic tricks in the Haptic Thank You Concert.

The following photos are from Hyun Joong's 'My Girl' a.k.a. 'Please Be Nice To Me' performance. This is one of his 'My Girl' performance that I like.



Lower please!

2 comments:

wen0607 said...

oh!~ thanks again for your sharing^^
So funny and really love the sexy hot Hyun Joong~ hehe :P

liezle said...

hey there wen! oh yeah he was sizzling hot when he did that performance, right?

~liezle