Wednesday, June 17, 2009

TheFaceShop in Singapore

According to yon in BYJ thread @ soompi, TheFaceShop in Singapore will have Bae Yong Joon as the spokesperson starting in August. She mentioned '8 Days' magazine mentioned it.

When Yong Joon was first contracted by TFS, he only endorsed their products in S Korea. Since Kwon Sang Woo ended his contract with TFS last March, TFS extended their contract with Yong Joon as their international endorser as well.

I know that there are Baefans waiting for this day to come. So check it out in August! ^^

Here's cropped photo of Yong Joon that came out yesterday when the bento box #3 came out. I lifted this from bb's blog.

p.s. there seems to be one new Arnaldo Bassini photo of Yong Joon that came out. I'm not liking it so I won't be posting it here. Honestly, the photographer of AB didn't quite capture Yong Joon's charm. I hope that when they'll have the photoshoot for the formal wear, AB will get a new photographer.

No comments: