Tuesday, March 09, 2010

another set of young saeng spazzzz from persona [added more]

Get ready for more clicking as there are 29 [plus 7 more photos from the 2nd night!] of Young Saeng that I got from Sudal courtesy of Miseong.net. Thise set of photos are from the 1st night of Persona in Seoul.

Young Saeng is really inching his way up on the list of some people that I know. He's just too adorable to resist on stage especially when his doing his solo perf.

Oh, I just this first photo.



























This is 'Green Peas'. The ending part.

Oppsie, Miseong can't resists Leader's charm too. They captured him. ^^



P.S. I'm adding more photos of Young Saeng from Miseong.net. This time it's from the 2nd night of Persona in Seoul Encore.

I just B&W photos.




Yah, love that clef chin.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liezle, Young Saeng is definitely inching his way up on my list. If I probably see him in person he might just be on the top.

Thanks for all everything you do in your blog.

Anonymous said...

i love his dimples..
and his eyes esp when he smiles...
he's my fave...
next to leader!
:)