Tuesday, March 09, 2010

[vids] boys, isn't 35°C too hot for a sweater?

Much thanks to shirbogurl501 for sharing the following videos on her YT channel. These are videos of SS501 rehearsing at Impact Arena on the day before the Persona in Bangkok.

I remember how hot it was in Bangkok on that day. It was like 35°C! Geez, Kyu Jong, Leader and Jung Min are wearing sweater.

I know that Leader and Jung Min's sweater are thin but that of Kyu Jong I know that it's thick. Anyway, whatever, I actually like it. Wish I've one too. ^_^

Anyway, thanKYU Shirley for sharing these videos. ^^ [Geez, haven't used that on in ages]

Btw, original credit as labeled.


6 comments:

shirbogurl said...

hehe remember leader did take off that sweater and just wore a shirt. jm is wearing shorts....but that kyu...haha!!! hehe yeup cuz thanKYU has a special meaning =)

liezle said...

hey shirley how come you are still up?

oh yeah i remember that bec we were there at the lobby when they arrive.

kyu jong is crazy wearing that thick clothing the whole day. hee, anyway, it must be his fave.

~liezle

Panda Brenda said...

well.. because shirley misses me tooo much.. so can't sleep.. need me to put you to sleep??!?!?! hahaha...

mad and crazy kyu.. nothing to do..

shirbogurl said...

haha yeah i do miss u brenda!! wanna put me to sleep next time...i'm sure u r getting professional at it by now!!! haha u must love these kids born in the year of tiger!!! haha

hehe yeup crazy but super cute kyu!!!

Panda Brenda said...

dohzzzzzzzzzzz... faint... =.=||||
i better get my ass back to my patients.. switch off all the phones..
tiger.. yea right.. i'm getting the fear now.. nooooooooooooooo
hahaah

V said...

seriously, how do people get these fancams? these are some super talented people, haha.

either way, keep up the good work and thanks! haha.