Thursday, March 04, 2010

focus Hyun Joong solo at encore personna by Slowdal

Imane thank you for the following photos!

I cannot help but add this commentaries on your post. I though that the one I used in my 5th persona account is already good but his one is better. Geez,whoever is the shutterbug must have a real great cam with her. These series of shots are so well taken. I wonder how they're able to get away with the security. Oh well, I'm guessing this was on the 2nd night since security then was not as strict as the 1st night.

Get ready to click click away. Enjoy... Hyun Joong is a hottie!








































































credit Slowdal/baidu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH PASSION BEYOND COMPARE !SUCH RELEASE OF PURE ENERGY TO DELIVER A POWERFUL PERFORMANCE ! HYUN JOONG YOU HAVE CREATED A NICHE IN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY-THERE WILL BE NO ONE LIKE YOU !

Anonymous said...

I don't ever comment but I just had to this time so that I could say that these pictures are outstanding. I love coming here and getting all the great pictures and information.

SweetyPen said...

It's a wonderful take. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Leader Kim, you're always the greatest :)

paola said...

How could he be so perfect?he is awsome and too handsome I cant help to love him more and more!!!

Anonymous said...

No.1 - that's where SS501 should be... so let's vote and put them in that spot by voting: http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor

they are number 3 only and other groups are fast catching up....all TS help!