Thursday, March 04, 2010

[Persona Acct #5] I can't resist these gorgeous guys

As the rest of the boys are talking to the fans, Young Saeng is gearing up for his solo performance.

Video of him is being played on the video wall. And no matter how many times fans have seen it, they would still scream and get giddy at Young Saeng scene drinking from the fountain and wiping his small lips with his fingers.

After the video clip Young Saeng then came out to surprise everyone with his fast paced song. He again brought the house down with his rendition of Seo Tae Ji's song 'Our Memories'.

Whenever Young Saeng performs his solo number he would always become a different Young Saeng. No more Young Saeng who's always quiet and would just smile a lot when with the member of SS501.



His performance is electrifying! Love love it much! His rapping is good and I'm really amazed with the transformation. He's not the invisible Young Saeng on stage anymore.



And his dancing skills is good too! This made the fans shout louder and I can hear PB shouting on top of her lungs. ^_^ Me getting giddy and crazy over what I'm seeing. Love it! Love it! Heo Young Saeng always is full of surprises.

After his first solo he then gave a message to his fans which you can read HERE.

His second number is the rock version of 'Find'. His performance is vibrant. With all the laser and fireworks display, Young Saeng's 'Find' in Encore surpassed all his other 'Find' performances.

Hee, and I know someone who will not forget Young Saeng in his 'Find' performance because he pointed to her close to the very end of the song.

Oh yeah, Young Saeng fans came in full force. I'm not sure which fanclub represents the blue tee but they're in one section. When Young Saeng is doing his solo, his fans unrolled a big clothe just like in the olympics to show their support to him. His fans are amazing!

Then the last solo performer is up. I can already feel the anticipation.


When Hyun Joong's video is shown on the video wall the atmosphere heated up anew. As the video comes to an end, everyone's heart is pounding to see the appearance of Hyun Joong.

The roar of a motorcycle sound can be heard. Headlights turned. Intensity rising. Then a big red bike came roaring on stage with Hyun Joong driving it! Thunderous screams filled the whole stadium. Everyone's heart is palpitating. He's just too handsome, too sexy and too much for everyone!

He came down from the bike wearing an all black attire. He looks sooo cool driving that big red bike in black. He then started dancing and singing 'Please Be Good To Me' making everyone go crazy.

While we await for jjitjoong, the buttons of his shirt were slowly popping out one by one making me scream and jump! I was thinking that in no time we might just see jjitjoong much earlier. But really, that moment is so exciting.

As what I've written earlier, I didn't take any photos. I enjoyed watching the 2-night concerts without any thought of taking any photos. So to share how I felt during Hyun Joong's performance, I'll be using this photos of Ahlia which I lifted from KHJ0606.

Oh geez, Hyun Joong... do you know what you're doing to us?

That hip move... wow! And there goes one button.

No matter what expression he has...
he sends everyone in frenzy.

Then he grinds...

He looks sooo delicious!

I just could go on forever looking at him.

That chest... would love to run my fingers on it.

His performance is getting more intense.

Opps, that turn...

It signals the removal of the coat...

Waaahhhh.... pandemonium in the whole stadium!

Everyone has gone wild!

He's just oooohhhh ssoooo sexy in his own way.

I remember checking his every move
making sure i won't miss a thing.

Then one swift move... his shirt is unbuttoned.

OMG! OMG! I've seen this many times but...
but still I'm going crazy!

Wow! My almighty Hyun Joong!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Jjitjoong is coming...

Everyone's anticipating it...

Will he do it????

Will he???

He didn't... he put his shirt back.

Nevertheless, it was such a treat.

Another exciting and fulfilling experience seeing Hyun Joong half naked. His body looks great. I think that he gained a little. Where I'm standing, I'm happy that the a dancer was not blocking my view of Hyun Joong like in Hong Kong and Bangkok. I had a real good view of him all throughout his performance.

Inside the stadium you could hear him catching his breath after his performance while on his big bike. He's saying something in English which i can't hardly listen because of the fans screaming.

After his performance I feel like all my blood rushed to my head. I feel dizzy. I need my water... found it! Gulp... gulp... gulp... Aaaahhhhh....

Hyun Joong is the hottest!

Swoon-worthy with substance and style.

The 4D prince who oozes sultriness.

He's not just only all face but with brains and a bod.

Whenever he does something a warning
must always be put up like this:
Too much to handle...
Kim Hyun Joong is dangerous to your health.

On his big bike he looks so appealing manuevering his bike and he then drove at the very end of the stage where there was a mechanism that makes the stage turns. He then faced the main stage. He's still saying something in English with translation in Hangul on the video wall. I only heard something like 'This is now goodbye... and I still love you' something. He then hit the gas and moved to the main stage. The backdrop covering him slowly ending his solo performance.

Whew! I need to calm myself.

To watch his performance on the 1st night here's the video uploaded by 3kimheoparkss501. Much thanks to SSlovechau for the wonderful capture.



To be continued...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, liezli, for a great account with many wonderful pics. I really really really enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Woaahh...so intence, and exciting post. I had to catch my breath after reading your acct on Hyun Joong's performance. HJL looks extremely sexy on that motorcycle. Indeed, he's dangerous for health, mentally and physically.

YS is cute, even when he's singing rock music. He can't be cool, he's just too adorable. I want to pinch that rock&roll badboy's cheeks so bad, Lol.


Thanks for sharing.

Sudal said...

The Blue tee is from Madeleine^)^

Anonymous said...

Yes! It so very nice to know that I can come here and get my Hyun Joong and SS501 fix for the day.

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Too much to handle...
Kim Hyun Joong is dangerous to your health.

Liezle, when i read this part.. i was like NOT ONLY KIM KYUNJOONG is dangerous.. YOUNGSAENG is DANGEROUS to your LIFE too... hahahaha.

Cheers
JEN

liezle said...

Hi there Jen! Nice to read from you again.

Well, actually you're right it's not only Hyun Joong who is dangerous to ones health... ALL of them are. They're just too much!

You know what? I think, I've died and gone to heaven many times because of them.

~liezle

TripleS - Malaysia said...

hi liezle,

Yes...i'm already 501ft under that's why u didn't hear from me lately..ahhahaahha

And I only look at photos, haven't reach the clip yet, I'm already at that level.. if i were there LIVE, I guess I won't be able to leave KOREA. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liezle for sharing! I really love your blogs. It's like my daily vitamins. :) My day is not complete w/o checking here 1st. Hope I can go w/ u someday to watch their concerts. May I? :) Coz I dont have friends who's into SS501. :(