Wednesday, March 03, 2010

[Persona Acct #2] Some fan service from the boys

So I managed to let out my first scream without any problem when Hyun Joong started his rap then Maknae jumped over him during their 'Deja vu' perf. Whew!

Then came 'Unlock'. Jung Min on the video wall. Fans were screaming and I am screaming. Just love that vid of Jung Min and they focused his lips! More screaming from me. Then they went to the middle stage everyone has gone wild. There's pushing everywhere. But me and PB didn't leave our post because we believe that we've a better view standing in the middle of our area that getting ourselves crushed. And really it's such a good thing staying there because the boys would run their eyes in our direction. Jung Min and Maknae on our side. Young Saeng on the middle. Leader and Kyu Jong and Maknae on the other side. Different formation than that of the other Personas that I saw I think.

They said that they're happy to be performing and greeting their Korean fans finally after a long time. I honestly think that they're really really happy to be performing again in front of Korean TS. And you can see very clearly that they're more relaxed. There is a different feel seeing them and hearing them on stage greeting their Korean green peas. You'll notice that they're more talkative and more random. Probably because they can adlib and veer away with script and translations. I'm just so happy to be able to experience this.

They look soooo handsome wearing a different set costume compared to the other Personas. Though the top is longer [their cute behind are well hidden], they still look hot wearing it and of course with a sinfully sexy black pants. ^^

In this segment, I took this chance to unroll one my banners and look for a good chance to show the very first one which is for Kyu Jong. First attempt was not successful. Second attempt... he saw it. My mission is accomplished. Someone is happy. Then I go and listen to what they are saying.

Then they all surprised us with 'Obsess'!


Thanks to feliciatay for the upload on YT

Really what a treat! Everyone's gone wild and obsessed with SS501! They're just oooohhhh sexy doing 'Obsess'. And I remember seeing Jung Min's tummy on this song! Whoa! Feel 'so good... so good' just like what the song lyric says. ^^ After the song they were all taken down by the lift.

Then they did '4Chance' and 'Song Calling for you' just like in the other Persona concerts. In 'Song Calling For You',

Oh yeah, just like in every Persona that I attended, wherever Leader goes you could see the wave of fans going on his way. I did followed him in Hong Kong but learned my lesson. I nearly had a flat boobs afterwards. ^_^ So in Seoul I didn't chase Leader much [though I went to where he is when he is really near where I was standing ], what I did is chase other members which I've more chance of being noticed. ^^

After 'Song Calling For You' they're all again in the middle to talk to the fans. But this time Maknae is missing because he has to get ready for his solo perf.


Thanks to SaengFam

On the second set of their talkies, I made another move to show the earlier banner that I flashed to Kyu Jong just wanting to be sure that he reads it again. Done! ^^ So I listen again to what they were saying and looking at them dreamily. ^^

You notice Jung Min? He keeps on talking to the fans below. He's such a sweetie.

Then there's this cute thing about Jung Min's sleeves. I don't really know who started to notice or tease him [the boys or the fans] about his sleeves but what I know he said that he feels cold that is why his sleeves are like that. Then he gave that cute smile and a cute butt dance after. Aftewhich they introduced Maknae and Jung Min left folding the sleeves of his shirt. ^^


Btw, during this talkies too the NY sisters had their moment with Jung Min. He was surprised to read their banner. It's like he was taken aback when he read it and had this big smile on his face as if saying that NY fans came over to watch them.

Kyu Jong also recognized them and he kept looking at them as if he remembers them from HK because he noticed them in HK when they waved to him the US tee.


Oh yeah, these NY ladies are sooooo tall that it's hard not to notice them in the crowd.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Mia said...

Lol, I had the same flat boops, and flat feet problem in @ Taiwan concert, Leader's waves of fans are no joking matter.
Glad that you had good time. Aww...i wish there are more tours in the near future.

shrimpy said...

Love the NY sign J-Girl & V! Mission Accomplished!!! *hugs* You gals are awesome!

Jung Min is sooo adorable playing with his sleeves...he gives the best fan service...love him more and more each day!

Hope there will be more tours because I will definitely want to go to another one...I miss the boys so much after HK Persona.

Thanks Liezle for sharing your account...I felt I was there with you gals...will continue reading...