Wednesday, March 03, 2010

[Persona Acct #1] To hell with cough... I need to scream!

We started the day quite late yesterday. J_Girl and V and Gigi and I went on our separate ways as the NY sisters have to meet some friends and Gigi and I have to do some more shopping. Then we just decided to meet each other at the Olympic Park.

Before doing some shopping Gigi and I decided to have our lunch first before proceeding to Myeondong. In Myeongdong, we bought some CDs and DVDs and some other stuffs to be given to friends. After an 2 1/2 hours we then went back to our place to deposit what we bought, freshen up a bit, bring the gifts to friends we are seeing, and bring my 3 1/2 high heel boots. ^^ Yes, i brought my pair of boots and wore at the concert. ^^ Just perfect!

After getting all things ready Gigi and I then went to Olympic Park by subway. Our travel time was i think 30 to 40 minutes. Since from our place to Olympic Park is quite far I though that when we get to the subway we can take a seat but I was wrong. The train was full and no one seems to be getting down in most of the stations. But when we reached Olympic Park, everyone got off. It seems that everyone who was in the train where we were at will watch SS501 or SNSD.

Upon reaching Olympic Park we have to look for PB than my Seoul mate to get our tickets. When we arrived at the venue there were already so many fans lining up either on the merchandise booth or entrance.

Weather was nice and it even drizzled a bit. While waiting for our turn to be ushered in, I then went at the back of the buses used by those in group who got the package tour and changed into my 3 1/2 inches boots ^^ . After changing, I then went to J_Girl who's at the deposit booth to deposit their stuffs and included my boots.

A few minutes after we were then ushered inside. At Zone C there were already quite a good number of fans. Then I noticed the stage, it was high! I think it was higher than Hong Kong. It was really a good idea for me to where my high heel boots at the concert.

Since J_Girl and V entered before us, they got to the area near the stage. PB, Gigi and I decided not to be near the stage we don't want to be pressed to the barrier and it's too crowded. We opted to stay in the middle the whole time which I think was a very good ideal. We don't want to have flat chests later. ^^

At around 6:30 more fans are starting to come in. There were vacant seats but I believe that attendance on the 1st night is really good. Those vacant seats that you see on videos are dead seats. That section weren't really sold.

At about 7:15 the concert started. You can hear 'SS501!...SS501!' Everyone is already on their feet screaming and waving their light sticks. The stadium is like a sea of green lights... very very beautiful. There were some very good firework display and laser show. It was very different for the other Personas that I saw. The display of fireworks and laser show made the fans hyper.


Thanks to shirbogurl501 for the upload on YT

Then the boys came out. Oh my God! Oh my God! My heart is pounding so fast. Finally I could get to see them again after two weeks. Then the curtain dropped... five gorgeous looking young men standing on the main stage making almost 12,000 fans screaming, getting giddy and crazy. Oh my God! This is it! But I've to hold myself from screaming because I might have my coughing attack again which is really really bad. I'm afraid that if that happens I won't be able to watch the show at all. So I've to compose myself and calm down.

This was taken from their 2nd song.

Pandemonium broke as soon as their body started to sway and glide and as the gymnasium was filled with their voices. Holy Macaroni! I can't take it anymore, I've to release this feelings that are building up on my chest. I've to scream! Where is my bottled water? Where is it?! I've to have it ready just in case I've my attack. Oh dear, the boys! They're just too sexy to be true. Even though they're still very far away from our area I can see them pretty well. Really thanks to my 3 1/2 boots! Can't take it anymore I've to scream and sing and dance! Waahhhh!!!!! SS501!

This is madness. Geez, who would be able to get hold of herself when 5 looking and sexy youngmen are infront of you, right? To hell with cough! ^^

Oh I wanted to take some photos but I don't want to take risk and get drag outside.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Kadd said...

hi5 liezle!!!
i brought my 4" wedge shoes as well!
the pain we go thru' to see our georgous men better!!! hahaha
at one pt - during rainbow's performance i took them off and i could only see a sea of heads...
makes me think that those kids that i saw ard my standing area are better off seated...

Anonymous said...

aww.. i can't wait for the continuation of your story.. makes me feel like i was also there. XD thanks for sharing BTW. =P and i love your blog.. seriously. =P