Thursday, March 04, 2010

[Persona Acct #4] Jung Min sends me into frenzy... the pants did it! ^^

Bad cough already forgotten. An hour after the show started glad that I had no attack.

So after 'Again', 'Confession' and 'Because I'm Stupid' the boys were again taken down below to prepare for the next set. Who's set is up next? It's Park Jung Min.

Video of Jung Min as a vampire came out. 'love it! I especially like when the cam focused on his teary eyes. Jung Min knows how to act using his eyes. I think he is really a born actor.

His first set is 'If You Cannot' and as what we've heard from the news earlier it will be a duet with Park Gyu Ri.

The song started and I couldn't see Jung Min. Panic... panic... where is he? Oh he is there in the lift at the end of B and D zone. Spotlight on him. Like Kyu Jong he's wearing all white but with silver and white scarves.

Then Gyuri came out also in white. She's beautiful but I think she's kinda nervous. When she started to sing I checked on her for a few minutes seconds since she came from our side but went out to look for Jung Min again. I saw him walking slowly the D zone to get near Gyuri. Oh geez, I can't take my eyes off him. He walks beautifully. His long sexy legs being hugged by his while sinful pants, long strides and there's just something about his walk that makes you swoon. [V said that he looks so manly walking] You can check the video below and tell me if I'm wrong.

I don't remember screaming while looking at Jung Min during this time. I think I just stared at him with hearts coming out of my eyes [like in cartoons] while he's getting closer to our area. ^_^ Sigh... he really makes my heart pound.


Thanks to SSlovechau for the very clear video on YT

The song ended and I'm anticipating for the next number.

Jung Min then came out on the middle stage with the lady backup dancers in yellow. The beat of the music sends the fans into frenzy. I didn't know yet what he was singing then but I really really really like it so much. This number of Jung Min is full of sexiness and shows a rather different cuteness. With his sinful pants again short coat which I like because I can see his sexy behind and red checkered shirt nothing can go wrong with this number.


Thanks to shyoon1230 for the upload on YT

Argh.... so cute and adorable!


Then I learned afterwards that the song is the one he composed for Rainbow...'Kiss'! I love his rendition better than Rainbow!

After Jung Min's number, Kara came out to perform two songs. They first sand 'Lupin' then 'Mister'. During 'Mister' I was hoping that the boys will come out and do the butt dance. Hee, of course we know that I didn't happen.

When Kara ended their number, Jung Min and Leader on the video wall. It signals their performance of 'U R Man'.

In 'U R Man' the boys are wearing a new costume.


After 'U R Man' Young Saeng went to the backstage to prepare for his solo performance. The rest of the boys then went to the middle stage and talked to the fans again.


Thanks to 3kimheoparkss501for uploading on YT

Photos courtesy of Kadd/lovekimhyunjoong.com & PEACE.com

To be continued..

3 comments:

shrimpy said...

Liezle,

I don't know what to say anymore about Jung Min...he totally lives up to 'sexy charisma' name! How can Gyuri be able to stand there singing in front of him *me would be fainted already*

Love U R Man outfits...so manly looking!

V said...

hehe i remember when the boys were introducing saengie the first night, though i couldn't understand them, it seemed like they were making fun of him saying he's been hittin' the gym and working out extra hard for the persona encore bc they kept on making bicep curl motions. i thought it was really cute.

khin said...

Ohhhhh... sounds like It would happen to my heart like you if I'm there. I really wish I could be there.sight...
Well.. next time.
thanks for sharing sis!