Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Young Saeng pix spazzzz from the presscon

There were some pix spazzzzz posted by Imane of member of SS501 from the PressCon. Oh yeah, Imane has been helping me BIG time when I was in Seoul playing with the boys. Much much thanks Imane!

Anyway, if you want to see cute Kyu Jong's pix spazzzz you may click HERE. For sexy charisma, CEO Park Jung Min you may click HERE. Adorable Maknae you may click HERE. Simply irresistible Hyun Joong you may click HERE.

Hmm, and where is mysterious Young Saeng? Yeah, I still see him as the most mysterious member of SS501 despite his so called bad boy image. ^^ Don't fret, it's here... it's here! Sudal would also find them and share with us. She's just one great Young Saeng fan. She would really dig photos and vids to share her love for Young Saeng and I'm so happy that she keeps sharing them to me to share to you guys as well.

These photos were lifted by Sudal from Madeleine.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

hi liezle.how can i take the picture from persona bankok and seoul????i cant see them .please follow me