Monday, March 01, 2010

Photos from Persona in Seoul Encore 022810 from PEACE

Here are more photos from Sunday Persona in Seoul Encore from PEACE's shutterbug. Thanks so much to 휘시아 for posting on SS601.com.

Kyu Jong 2nd solo number 'Wussup'.

Leader probably during their performance of
Again, Confession or Because I'm Stupid.

Sexy Charisma during his performance
of 'Kiss' with Rainbow.


Jung Min ah... 'Kiss'

Young Saeng in 'U R Man'

Maknae in the middle stage while doing their talkies.

Young Saeng performing 'Find' the rock version.

Hyun Joong on his big bike for his
'Please Be Good To Me' performance

Okay not sure what performance is this. ^^

Of course it's from the encore.

Oh geez, I am already missing all of them. Can't believe that Persona is over and in a few days I'm going home. Anyway, time to salvage my dented savings for the 2nd Asia Tour of SS501.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it just me or is the black & white pic of young saeng performing Find looks like leader?

Anonymous said...

Hello Liezle :D
Am glad that you've enjoyed both Encore concert (which were complete blast!) but so jealous at the same time! *hahaha* I wish i was there! Take care :D

Jimei ^^

Jennifer said...

Hi Liezle,

The pictures are so nice and the boys really high and smiling happily too. And I know you had enjoyed yourself there also.

Thanks for sharing all the nice pictures and info with us. I also missed them alot too. :D