Thursday, March 11, 2010

sssshhh....

I'm not sure if I can re-post these photos here on my blog but I cannot help not to because I just so ♥ them.

These are from BYJ Mobile that can only be seen by subscribers of the mobile phone in Japan. Most of the photos there are really exclusive. ^^ Anyway I hope I won't be asked to take these photos down as I really like them.

Hee, now I'm missing Yong Jong's long hair. ^_^

Btw, I love that sweater he's wearing. I
the color too.

Thanks to daisukibyj for posting on BYJGallery. Miane sis for re-posting here though.



P.S. Please do not re-post anywhere else. Thanks!

P.P.S. We are still waiting for good news regarding Yong Jong's next project.


2 comments:

shrimpy said...

Oh love the tee and sweatshirt...my kind of casual outfit...and love the man who's in it too ^^ Thanks for sharing sis...miss you!

elena said...

anio oppa na elena myda from iran
oppa i like speak you but i dont have your email id please send me
your email adress
my email;elnaz1366@ymail.com
na kidary yeo
oppa saragamyda