Friday, March 12, 2010

what brand are they wearing?

I wasn't really thinking of posting these photos when I saw them earlier but then I changed my mind.

As you can already guess, these photos were taken to be sent to their sponsors.

Jung Min with his usual pose when photograph for sponsored clothing is wearing on the 1st photos clothes from CHAN+GE by 이현찬. And on the 2nd photo, he's wearing something from XESS by 박성.



Kyu Jong on the other hand, who is always wearing this kind of smile when being photographed for wearing sponsored clothes is wearing on the 1st photo something from MARU. As for the 2nd photo, miane not sure what brand his wearing. ^_^



These photos [though not really what we can call their most handsome photos and was only taken with the use of digicam] certainly help market the brand that they wear.

You see, when you go to Myeongdong or any other shopping areas in Seoul and see the familiar name of the brand you'd surely remember that one of the members of SS501 wore such brand. And by knowing, you'll be curious about it and will check the store that carries the brand. Hee, you might even buy one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with what you wrote Liezle.

When I was in Seoul I saw an outlet
of one of the brand that the boys
wore that you posted. I went inside
the store & tried on a jacket
and bought it. It's not the
same jacket that one of them wore but I like it so i bought.

Brand recognition with only photos as tool of idol posted on the net is a good marketing tool.