Wednesday, July 28, 2010

072810 Park CEO message on royalavenue.t.sohu.com

Much thanks again to iamsom's tweet regarding the message that the CEO of Royal Avenue left on it's Sohu blog. ^_^ and to tracylin for the translation.

Aside from leaving a message, Jung Min also announced the winners of the bags that he talked about during his interview with Sohu HERE. Congratulations to the lucky winners who were able to get a kit/bag with Jung Min's siggy. The kit/bag is actually cute, I've seen that in Royal Avenue but didn't buy.

Here's translation courtesy of tracylin. Thanks again! [edited a little, courtesy of xiaochu ^^ thanks!]

Wah ~ ~ so many Chinese teachers??~ Though it is difficult, I must study them bit by bit ~ The Sohu Present (giveaway) event has ended now.. I picked three people ~ @LoveParkCEO @sexyJungMin @浦原叶子 to be given gift ~ Give Royal Avenue & Lapin Carrot more ~ ~ support please ~ p.s China site is currently being prepared with no problem ~ Please wait a little bit ~ And ~ Everybody ~ I love you ~^^ Welcome to the shop, I am the boss!! ppppp.s: i don’t know how to upload photo without help…T T thanks to sohu’s photo~

P.S. I'm happy to read messages from SS501 with English phrases. They've been doing that lately, yah? Hope they'll continue to do it regularly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

always happy to hear from one of the boys. I wonder what they taught him...

off topic now... did anybody hear music high last night? at the beginning hyung jun mentioned kyu jong and young seang... I don't understand korean so I don't know what he said but maybe he talked about them doing the lasik surgery. does anybody know?
thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hope we can talk to Jung Min in english in the near future....He seems to be learning fast! Jia you Jung Min!

Anonymous said...

the way he throws in a line or two in english and chinese now and then just make me smile

hope to see your expansion in north america one day! ceo park jia yu!