Saturday, July 17, 2010

[Photo] One more of Kyu Jung with Maknae @ VIVITO launching party

Thank God it's Saturday and I can wake up late later... yawns. ^0^ Just got home and I feel so sleepy. But have to stay up a bit more because I'm full... pig out of fusion dishes.

I was just doing my usual rounds and there's nothing much though I saw TS trending on Twitter celebrating SS501's 'Let Me Be the One' reaching platinum sales. Congratulations!

I was actually looking for more photos of Kyu Jong from yesterday's VIVITO launching party but still couldn't find any except for this one posted by 오공일다좋아 on SS601.com. Wonder were Kyu Jong's Korean fans are. Since 'Destination' promo we hardly see them sharing. I hope that at times like this, they'd be sharing more. ^^


Kyu Jong looks very simple in his attire, yah?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

simple n still so charming. ^__^

Anonymous said...

simple but HAWWWWWWWWT! xD

Anonymous said...

simple but HAWWWWWWWWT! xD

miss_paparazzi said...

yupp, both look sooo cute
they look stunning ;D

Anonymous said...

i agree. very plain clothes. just curious why didn't Magnae advised him to dress-up a little since there will be paparazzis; they both look different in fashion style....but what the heck as long as i get to see them, it doesn't matter whatever style they have^^