Saturday, July 03, 2010

[Trans & Vid w/ subs] Maknae's Word for Park Yong Ha @ Music High [10.07.01]

I am pushing this post up to let everyone know that translation is now available at the bottom of the video.

Much much thanks to slam10 of SG TripleS for letting us know about her translation of SG Triples.

Thanks again for Marvie for shoving this video.


Audio Credit : Pretty Boy


Credits:
Chinese translations: 哈哈谣@tieba.baidu.com
English translation: slam10@SGTripleS
***************************************************************************

首先···
Firstly
真的很抱歉
I wanna apologise
真的是对于我来会所如同家人一般 亲哥哥一样的人
I really treated him just like my brother, like a family.
突然地离开了我
Suddenly, he just left me
所以 事实上我到现在都难以相信这个事实
Till now I still cant accept the truth
我希望这一切都不是真的 我很想否定这个事实
I hope that all this isnt true, I just wanna deny everything.
这段时间都没能为他做些什么 现在觉得特别特别的后悔
All this time, I din really do much for him, and now I truely regretted it.
今天有些想哭··希望大家能理解(我的失态)
Today, feel like crying, hope everyone can understand (my behaviour)
很心痛··我周围的很多人也一样(为他惋惜)
Heartbreaking, those around me also feel the same. (feel very wasted)
他这段日子里是该有多么悲伤 多么烦恼忧愁 才会选择离去啊
This period, he really feels so hurt and so troubled that he choose to leave this world.
对于这个像亲哥哥一样给予我关怀的人
to my brother who is like my family who give care and concern to me
我很想说句对不起!
I really want to say sorry!
他的离开 对于我来说真的太难以接受了
His passing is really difficult for me to accept
这样没有丝毫准备的突然离去
this kind of sudden unprepared passing
也许他现在也在听着呢 真的很对不起
maybe he is also listening, I am really sorry
希望他在天堂好好生活··
Hope he is living well in heavens
今天很心痛
Today. really heartbroken
痛到难以忍受的程度······
it is so painful that I almost couldnt endure
我也只有以更帅气的样子努力下去才对得起他····
I can only be more better and more hardworking so as not to let him down.
希望他安息
Hope that he rest in peace.
今天的一个小时期间依旧要好好干!
Today's 1hrs show must continue to do better.
对不起·······
sorry.....

Here's vid with subs courtesy of poohhl YT channel.

14 comments:

SadforHJB said...

Baby... don't cry... be strong... we're here for you...
Listening to him cry made me weep too..=(

salty seaweed said...

this breaks my heart

Anonymous said...

please vote here please vote here .vote for ss501 maybe we can help them or something .since they are'n in good situation right now

Anonymous said...

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/07/dkp-announcementsurvey-idol-group.html

sorry i forget the link oso

A.L.I.C.I.A said...

not a good week for our baby
hang in there hyung junnie oppa!

A.L.I.C.I.A said...

not a good week for our baby
hang in there hyung junnie oppa!

Blanca said...

Please don't cry, don't depressed. You would go through it. Too many things happened recently. Hope everything turns tomorrow. It has been so bad already, it can't go worse right?

Anonymous said...

Feel really sad for him. Seems like there are so many sad events
lately. Hyung jun, be strong.We understand how you feel.

Hope everything will get better for you soon.

Mai said...

I was attempting to find Park Yong-Ha's Music High appearance and I couldn't find it on youtube but on google I found it on todou. The direct link is: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/dSRgdw-Uavo/ if anybody wants to watch it.

I watched the whole thing and I am really sad that Baby lost such a great friend. Even though, I don't understand Korean, from the body language I could tell they had a really good friendship.

Marvie said...

Music High with Hyung Jun & Park Yong Ha last July 11, 2009, YT Link : Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8yPd7YNyYI
See All the 6 Part @ marvielovess501 channel....

khin said...

Poor baby. Be strong and we are here to support you.

slam10 said...

Liezle, I hv posted the translation at SGTripleS forum... http://www.sgtriples.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3939

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace, Park Yong Ha. I didn't know about this actor until this unfortunate incident but from the comments written about him, i've gathered he must have been a great person. May God bless him and all those around him.

Be strong, baby! Its always devastating to lose a loved one, and i think it's even harder for him, especially since he was supposed to meet him just the day before! Anyone would be shocked, and can't help but regret not meeting up the previous day :(

I hope he'll keep just those good memories he shared with pyh and cheer up soon...

Anonymous said...

Baby gives me the impression that he's rather a happy-go-lucky person. I don't mean to say that he is happy-go-lucky in this video. What i meant is, he's really sad now, but i know that he'll soon learn to keep those wonderful memories and continue to live each day to its fullest.