Tuesday, July 06, 2010

[Article] Mischievous Kiss Male Lead

I was supposed to post this article much earlier but wasn't able to do so because I've visitors and they just left.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys have read this somewhere. But just so that I've the rest of the articles about the rumored comeback drama of Kim Hyun Joong, I'm shoving here again the 1st of the last 2 articles that xiaochu shared on Quainte501 this afternoon. Tons of thanks again!

***

07/06 [news] Drama ‘Mischievous Kiss’ Male Lead, Kim HyunJoong vs Jung YongHwa

Credits : www.cnews.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


There is intense competition among stars to get the male lead for drama ‘Mischievous Kiss’.

Drama ‘Mischievous Kiss’, which is scheduled to be broadcasted at the 2nd half of this year, is made into drama from a Japanese comic that sold 27 million copies in Japan alone.

Young actors who are currently gaining a lot of attention such as Lee MinHo, Kim HyunJoong and Jung YongHwa, are some of the actors discussed for the male lead.

Lee MinHo has revealed his intension with “I have no plan to take part.” Kim HyunJoong has debut successfully as an actor through ‘Boys Over Flowers’, Jung YongHwa also gained a lot of popularity through drama ‘You’re beautiful’ and group CN Blue.

Production Group Eight revealed “We are currently at the final stages to finalize, we have not confirmed who would be casted for the roles yet.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KHJ deserve a more challenging drama and if possible an original one 0where his acting skills will be raised to a higher level .I'd like to see him go past that cutesy stuff which he himself said he doesn't want to do .

Anyway,its up to him to decide which drama he wants to be in .I acbn only guess that he wants to do Quality more than Quantity dramas .

Anonymous said...

Agree to the above anonymous.
I hope he can get another project. i'll support him with whatever he wants to do, anyway

Anonymous said...

I thinks this role suits him very well, I've watched part of it and it fits him to a T. I also think that he should start with this kind of drama/comedy to prepare him for serious role in the future . Let's start first with this light drama and move on to serious one. The role that he realy likes will come later. KHJ fighting...I will support you all the way

Anonymous said...

Agreed with @3:11 AM. From what I've read about this drama, he fits the role of the main character perfectly. I hope he takes this role if it's offered to him.