Tuesday, July 06, 2010

[Article] Mischievous Kiss Female Lead

As I posted in my last post, there are 2 articles that xiaochu shared this afternoon on Quainte501 which I'm only posting now. I'm sure you've already read the one I just posted HERE. Alright, now comes the last article. Thanks again xiaochu!

If the male lead role is still being discussed in the drama 'Mischievous Kiss', the female lead role is also still being discussed. And the contenders for the female lead role are... Park Shin Hye, Park Bo Young and Han Seung Yeon.

As many already know Park Shin Hye has already worked with Hyun Joong in DK cf, remember? While Han Seung Yeon, is a member of Kara and she c0-MC with Hyun Joong and Go Hara in Inkigayo the last time, yah? As for Park Bo Young, when the news initially came out it was her name that I keep on reading/hearing.

Okay, here's the article. After reading can you share who you prefer playing the female lead?

***
07/06 [news] Who would be Kim HyunJoong’s partner? ‘Potential candidate’ Park ShinHye vs Han SeungYeon

Credits : http://osen.mt.co.kr/ + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


‘Mischievous Kiss’ which became a hot topic as to whether Kim HyunJoong will be casted, continues to draw attention on who would play the female lead.

Group Eight who will be the production crew for ‘Mischievous Kiss’, they have created a craze with ‘Boys Over Flowers’ which is made from the same titled Japanese comic also named as the bible in romance comics, each and every time any news related to this drama is released, it has gained extensive interests.

Kim HyunJoong, who has recently moved to another management company, has raised a hot topic as a potential candidate for the male lead. Park BoYoung, girl group Kara’s Han SeungYeon, Park Shin Hye, Chungmuro ShinAe Baek JinHee, have all been discussed to be playing opposite him.

Drama representative said “Recently, we are comparing between Han SeungYeon and Park ShinHye. Seems like it would be one of these two.”

‘Mischievous Kiss’ which shows the love stories among the youthful stars, will be directed by Hwang InRoi who also directed for ‘Goong’, ‘Ijimae Returns’. It is scheduled to be broadcasted after ‘Road No. 1’.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer either Park Shin Hye or Park Bo Young but I'm leaning toward PSH since I think they look absolutely cute together in the DK cf. I don't have anything against Han Seung Yeon but hyun joong need an experience actress not someone who's a newbie in acting. KARA is suppose to debut in Japan and if she get the role then everything is getting delay. I hope DSP focus on their music career first and not do the same thing they did to hyun joong in bof even though that was a big break through for him but she'll get her chance someday. Crossing fingers for hyun joong and PSH to get the roles.

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ Anony at 12:14regarding the leading lady .

But first and foremost I want to hear that KHJ truly wants to be in this drama (Minho already said no and other contender is too busy). .And was he really been offered by Group8.Sometimes ,the news comes too early and nothing comes out of it. The speculations just give people false hopes and the antis bullets to fire at KHJ.

If ever ,he will be offered and accepts I hope it is a drama he really likes to do and will learn a lot from .It is not quantity but quality that matters .

Anonymous said...

Hmm... i'm sorry, but i prefer KHJ not taking the role. I hope that there's other better project with more challenging role for him.
If it's really what he wants, then i'm happy for him.
For the female lead. I think he will be more comfortable with SY, but i prefer PSH

Anonymous said...

How about the lady from "As A Man" MV?
And I also agree with Anonymous@12:14 AM, I think he need to act with someone with more experience.

I also don't want him in this role either. I don't want him to be categorized as "Idol" actor if he keep taking on idol dramas.

Anonymous said...

The actress in the Gummy MV is older than KHJ.

Yes,Anony at 1:33 I agree with you. Honestly ,if ever this drama is offered to KHj I really hope that he does not accept it .It is not going to lead him to a higher level,though I understand many KHJ fans are so desperate to see him on the TV that they want him on ISWAK.

There will be other dramas and better ones .I hope he lands on something original and his challenge come from within not because fans will now comapare him to previous actors.

Anonymous said...

Even though ISWAK is an idol drama and of course we don't want hyun joong to have the image of being capable of just that type of genre. With time he will gradually improve and people will accept him for his acting capabilty but for now this role will give him experience as well. Taiwanese actors play in idol dramas a lot and they get taken seriously, therefore, I'm fine if hyun joong accept the role.

Anonymous said...

i prefer him with PSH....
i dont want him to kiss HSY .. since kara n ss501 more like sibling...

Anonymous said...

PSH, 'coz at least she can act. I also sense zero chemistry b/w HSY & Leader!