Thursday, July 15, 2010

[Article] Kim HyunJoong, Photobook filled with his own feeling

Thanks to xiaochu for translating this piece of news on Quainte501.

I got some quiries about how to buy this book. I think currently this is available in Japan [brokore.com] only. But I know someone in Singapore who is already coordinating to market this in Asia including Philippines. I'll let you know of the development once it's finalize. [Sorry i've to strike this out as I got this mixed up with First Love, First Story DVD which is sold on bofi.jp]


***

07/14 [news] Kim HyunJoong, Photobook filled with his own feeling, ‘Ready, Action!’ Release in Japan

Credits : free@tvdaily.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


Male idol group SS501’s leader Kim HyunJoong who recently moved to a new management company, Key East, has scheduled to release a photobook ‘Ready, Action!’ in Japan next month.

This photobook shows various places in Spain, as well as stages that was personally chosen by Kim HyunJoong as background for the filming. Even the name for the photobook was named by himself, signifying the new start and determination in a new company.

He is currently preparing for a comeback as he has been casted for the main lead for MBC TV drama ‘Mischievous Kiss’.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I've been waiting for info on where I can buy this.. Hope you also inform us if this will also available on yesasia.

All for 규 ♥ said...

i think they'll have Korean version.. Well, if there is, I'll do bulk order for Singapore fans.
Japanese stuffs are too much expensive. TT_TT I cant afford them like I could last time.
But if in case u know that there is not gonna be any Korean version, please let me know ok? ^^ Thanks!

liezle said...

Hi xiaochu! I have been actually reading the comments yesterday on SS601 and the sentiments of the Kr TS is the same as yours and yeah mine too. If it's from Japan it'll surely be expensive. ^_^ I really do hope that there will be a Korean version of this photobook and cheaper too.

I remember the book that BYJ published in Korea then later on sold in Japan. There is a big difference in price. ^_^

Anyway, I'll ask around if there will be a Korean version of this photobook and will let everyone know.

~liezle

pinkymomo said...

Wish to have one also but i think hardly to buy it here.... i'm from Malaysia...

Kathy said...

I really wanna purchase!!!!Gosh!!!This is defintely worth it!!!Ms.Liezle,I hope you can figure out a way for us,here at Philippines to purchase the photobook....Just like you helped many of us with the destination album..Many of us would really love to get one.Some of my SG friends are accepting pre orders now.I wanted to purchase but of course,its in dollars..sigh..

Anonymous said...

Hi! Does any1 know if they have pick the female lead for Mischevous kiss? Shin Hye is no deal, who else are in the selections. It would have to be an experience actress, and has chemistry w/ KHJ to make it work. Somewhat nervous that they havent named any1 yet. Positive thoughts ... positive thoughts ...

Anonymous said...

it seemed KHJ has control over what is being releasd about him which is good .He surely knows what to share to his treasured fans .

But like the rest of the concerned is marketing of the photobook.Of what good is the PB if it is not affordable and accessible.

Anonymous said...

This photobook is still DSP's product. I wonder how three parties are dealing with all the copyright thing. I really want one.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I just miss him and the rest soooooooo much! Hope everything's going on fine for all of them! All the best to hyunjoong's drama and photobooks too!

shrimpy said...

Thanks Liezle for all the updates! Really want to buy this photobook too. Gosh, I miss all the boys...