Friday, July 09, 2010

Jung Min @ Foresta Grand Opening Party [10.03.22]

Marvie, thanks again sharing this set of photos of Jung Min from SS601.com. Saw this pix yesterday. According to Double-Click, this was taken last March 22 when Jung Min was invited to the Foresta Aveda Lifestyle Salon.

Just would like to share what I felt when I first saw this photo yesterday. I still can't get use seeing members in an event alone. Anyway, I know it'll take time for me to get used to it. ^^





Credit : blog.naver.com/forestapark + Double-Click @ss601

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just looooove that smile of his so cheerful and uplifting!!!

be happy and smile forever sweetie mal!

Anonymous said...

love the smile, but the bag...

Anonymous said...

i am loving his outfit and hair..
jungmin fighting!!

LULU said...

JUNG MIN IS LOOKING SO SEXXI BUT
CUTE!!!!