Saturday, June 06, 2009

Heo Young Saeng with DJ Jjoon @ Music High

I'm still waiting for the YT link, but for the meantime, here's video uploaded in Daum of Young Saeng as guest DJ of Kim Hyung Joon a.k.a. DJ Jjoon in his 2am radio show 'Music High' today, 06.06.09.

Here's a porting from MH where Young Saeng is singing live 'No One Else'. Thanks to hoonfami for the video.



Other members of SS501 have been the guest DJ of DJ Jjoon. You may check HERE, HERE and HERE to check them out.

Baby and Prince photos ^^ Young Saeng is looking so good during Music High. I like it when he talks so much, laugh and smile a lot. I think that he should loosen up a bit.




lifted from SS501 thread @ soompi.

5 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Thanks for sharing, If you found the long version on them just like double HJ version.. i really want to keep it.. thanks thanks..they are Great!

liezle said...

hello SimplyJen. I'm still looking for the whole video. but if you're a member of Quiante.com you can download the whole video there.

~liezle

TripleS - Malaysia said...

thanks liezle...
I will check it out.. see if i can get it or not..thank you so much!

elvita.smansakag said...

.Young saeng..................

.love you................

.I want to shout with a strong and say..................

.I luve you...........

KaleighArabellaLayne said...

If you want to see the whole show just look at you tube music high with Heo young saeng.
He is so adorable, I always have tears in my eyes when I hear him singing solo songs