Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Part 1 of 'SS501 Romantic Sky' is up on YT!

Watch it and you'll definitely love it! It' shouldn't be missed. Once HQ is up I will replace the links.

My tummy aches from laughing towards the end of this part. ^0^






thanks to sssd2fj for uploading fast on her channel^^

To download click HERE. oh, the show was only 30 mins.

Thanks to Mariposa28 for the downloadable link. ^^

can't help not to post this when when i saw this on SS601.com. this really crack me up big time. Hyun Joong is so naughty, Hyung Joon is just funny with his reaction, Young Saeng is so cute, Kyu Jong is so nice picking up the paper cups and Jung Min is so him. ^^ These boys are really adorable.


credit as labeled

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a sub somewhere? Do you know? Thanks for the posting...I love your blog!

liezle said...

Hi Anonymous, thanks for dropping by. ^^

I'm still waiting for the subs. Once it's out i'll surely post it here.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

LOL that clip is HILARIOUS! HJB's face is priceless. Poor him..always getting picked on..but I love how mischievous HJL is! Too cute!! This site totally ROCKS! So much info on HJL, I LOVE IT!! Keep up the good work!!

zumbadance said...

Ohhhhhhh!! I can't stop laughing!!