Saturday, June 06, 2009

SS501 Asia Tour Concert Poster [added promo vid]

The first leg of the tour will kick-off in Seoul on August 1 an 2.

Last night I was really really contemplating in going when a friend asked me to join her and watch the August 1 concert. Had it not only been planned that I'm going out of the country next month and to Busan and Seoul in autumn I would have said yes right away. Sigh...

Anyway, there are other ways to see them and hear them perform. And I can't wait for that day to come. ^_^

Here's promo clip of SS501 of the concert. Hmm, they're wearing the same suit as when they went to Hawaii on the 31st of May. Is their sked that hectic that they can't even change into a more comfy attire before leaving Seoul. Poor guys... I even noticed that Kyu Jong is getting leaner these days. You should see him in 'God of Cookery Expedition' wherein in his back as one of MCs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Kyu Jong is getting really skinny. When I saw him in March he was thinner but not skinny but then I saw him in May and he was a lot skinnier. I'm not tiny but not fat and all but I was like a million times bigger than him yet I was around the same size as some of the other members.

liezle said...

Hello Anonymous! Actually, not only Kyu Jong who is getting thinner lately, I've noticed all of them are. It's probably because of the hectic sked that they have preparing for the FanMeet, Asia Tour and other stuff.

I hope that despite the lost they won't get sick.

~liezle

Unknown said...

hi,how can i have contacts with ss501 guys and they also answer me?

Unknown said...

i hope so you guys be happy in your all of moments. ss501 cheer upand be strong and please come to iran.
aniyangkesseyo(bye)