Friday, September 17, 2010

Park Jung Min Japanese Website [with trans of the vid]

The news about Jung Min's activities in Japan was released today by CNR. In the news as well, CNR mentioned the opening of Jung Min's Official Japanese website. Few hours after the news was out, the Park Jung Min Official Fan Club website had its soft opening.

Here's frontpage of the website.


The webmaster of the website has uploaded on the webby the opening message of Jung Min for his Japanese fans. Here's the video posted by anpan2H on YT.

Jung Min is so cute talking in Japanese. If there's someone who can help us understand what Jung Min is saying as I really wish to know what he's saying we will appreciate it very muc.h

Here's the video...



[Trans] Opening Video Message of PJM
Translation courtesy of Ode / SS501Ode.blogspot.com

Hello I'm Park Jungmin
My official Japanese fanclub has officially opened on September 7.
I've been studying Japanese hardworkingly
So I want to receive recognition from all of you, "Ah Jungmin is really working this hard to have achievements in Japan like dancing, singing, acting ne" , like that......
Do come to my official website and enjoy knowing more about me
Thank you
Also, there are quite a few events that are only made available to the fanclub, so please do visit the website ne~ Come come~
If so then let's meet in the homepage, I'll go and visit often too.
Because I do see those self statuses uploaded (what shall I do) (?) as well, so do leave many messages
I'll write in Japanese too. It'll be lovely if it will develop into a comfortable place that could bridge itself with your heart.
Everybody please visit often ne, Bye~~~~


If you wish to visit the webby you may click HERE..

2 comments:

sinthiacacoal said...

I hope someone can translate what he said, I can't wait for his return, I'm so excited!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

Wow The site looks great with the flirty pic of JM and the fun background design! I was expecting a serious/dramatic look or a friendly/genial look, but this is very youthful and fresh. Reminds me of Younha's concept. (Ooh, now there's a great idea, a JungMin-Younha collab! In Korean OR Japanese! OH, better yet, KARA's Gyuri! :D)

Kya~ JM really is cute speaking Japanese! ^_^ (Oh, looks like this was filmed in the hummer limo that picked him up from the airport yesterday.)
Wish I could understand more! TT All I got was the usual: his greeting, announcement of the fanclub site's opening, invitation to Japanese fans, promise to work hard at activities, and asking everyone to play at the website ("leave messages"?). Also, "thank you" and "bye bye". XD;
Ah, one more thing, I'm not sure, but at one point (~0:40) it kinda sounded like JM added a little Osaka accent that made them laugh? keke