Friday, September 24, 2010

[Vid] HJB talks about KiBum in StarQ10 09.24.10

As much as possible I really don't want to share video in which I don't know what is being talked about because I know how frustrating it is to watch and listen without understanding. But it's also frustrating not sharing especially if I know the video is interesting and somehow gives a smile just to see our favorite, right?

Oh well this is one of those many cases.

This was shown today in which I believe the topic is about brothers in the biz. One of most popular brothers in Korean showbiz are Kim Hyung Jun and Kim Ki Bum. Kim Hyung Jun was interviewed by the staff of StarQ10 and talked about his brother Ki Bum. Though I hardly understand what's being said, I can feel though that Hyung Jun is so proud of his dongsaeng.

Check this video uploaded by ssff4561 on her YT channel which originally came from KimHyungJun.com. Both brohers are looking so good.



P.S. If there's anyone there who knows what Kim Hyung Jun said, please share with us even the gist. You sharing will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. ^^

No comments: