Monday, September 27, 2010

50 Pix of Young Saeng from HSScandal 09.25.10

Yes, you read it correctly... 50 photos from Saturday's baseball match. What's different from the other photos that have been posted is that, HSScandal pix has more close up than the others. Check them out!

Thanks to Sudal for shoving in my inbox and giving the Mediafire link to save everyone for saving all the pix individually.

I'll only be posting those close up shots as there are so many. You can download all the photos in this mediafire link HERE.


















Well, this are not close up but since I like them... I'm posting (*≧▽≦)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Saengie is having a ball of a time ( pardon the pun ) compared to poor Leader who's slogging it out on MK filming looking more and more exhausted as the episodes progress.

Glacier said...

wow~~what matter if I tell you I most love this set of pics
much for look at his face nearly
close up close up at his smile
I can look at his smile closely
love love~~~~lol
^-^
thx liezle, I like pic same u ahhh^-^

goodnight

Anonymous said...

thank you.[am dancing, am spinning, am jumping with joy!] (A)

Anonymous said...

HSScandal don't open for new member want to join with them.
Do you know when they open this web again ^^!!!!
So sad :"(