Saturday, September 25, 2010

[Pix & Gifs] Trainer Seung Jo @ Mischievous Kiss Episode 8

Thanks Marvie of this set of photos and GIFs.

In a few minutes I'll be watching episode 8 of Mischievous Kiss with subs. ^^ This episodes really is so far the best for me. Btw, I've watched last night episode 7 and I take back again what I said that it's a boring episode. It wasn't that bad after learning what they're talking about. Beak Seung Jo's cold treatment to HaNi hurts. TT
























Credit : Investigation KHJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow..coach and trainer Baek Seung Jo..love his hair now..looks good on him..and might I say he looks professional as a coach..ha..ha.ha..although very strict and temperamental..ha...ha..love episode 7 & 8 ...looking forward to more episodes...fighting MK