Tuesday, January 05, 2010

can you see m_ _ _ ey?

This is a photo of Hyun Joong probably taken by his stylist noona to show off something that he is wearing from a sponsor. Can you guess which item is it? [Remember you may enlarge the photo by clicking on it]


Answer : Mickey Mouse earrings from [http://www.dizshop.com/] highlight space above to see the answer ^^

Btw, Hyun Joong looks mean in the photo, right? But still handsome. And oh, I ♥ ♥ ♥ that cleft chin.

Oh, this is pretty obvious what stylist noona is making Hyun Joong show off. It's the watch by Kenneth Cole [Product No. IKC3841].


Photos lifted from SS601.com

Hee, I think this is the earrings that he's wearing. ^-^

미키 블랙 호마이카 귀걸이
EMGB041DM
W 29,000



P.S. Since this post is related to Mickey, let me share this photo of Kyu Jong wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt. ^_^


Btw, this so random but I just need to share with you. ^_^ Miane. My friends think that I'm a Hello Kitty type of person. I'm not. I fancy Mickey Mouse than Hello Kitty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice earrings! cannot image leader wearing mickey's earring at all. but the proof is here! Thank you Liezle!

Anonymous said...

OMG LOVE THAT LOOK! THANK YOU!!!

debz said...

kyu's bulging muscles and veiny(is there even such a word??) arms..its getting hot in here..

Anonymous said...

delta7: Uri Hyun Joong is gorgeous and earings are cute.....any where we can get it here?! Thanks Liezle

liezle said...

hi Anonymous! you can order here > http://www.dizshop.com/ not sure though if they deliver outside of korea.

~liezle