Wednesday, January 06, 2010

jung min is homeless [added details]

Jung Min, you can always go to my place. I'll take care of you and give you lots of . ^_^

I got this photos from SS601.com. Not sure what this is since my computer where I am at can't read character. I'll go on check for more details about this but it looks like that we'll be seeing Jung Min in MBC's Every1 on January 10 as homeless.





P.S. If there's anyone who has info, please share. Thanks!

P.P.S Here are more details from Shirley ^^

[Trans] Reason why SS501 Park Jung Min became a homless!
English traslation by shirbogurl_with_the_luggage / liezle's blog
source : SS601.com

Homeless comedian Choi Doo Young and SS501 Park Jung Min became homeless!

In -MBC every 1- [Life Theater 2010], you can see Park Jung Min's good acting skill.

On the day after the worst snow fall in 70 years, frozen SS501 Park Jung Min's good acting skills are to anticipate for.

In the ending scene, you will see a short clip of Park Jung Min and homeless comedian Choi Doo Young becoming homeless.

The new edition of 'Life Theater 2010' invited 1 to 2 popular idol to act. Also expected to invite new homeless comedian Choi Doo Young to increase the level of entertainment.

***

Every1 will be aired on Jan 10 at 12:15am [so let me check if that's Jan 10 Sunday or Jan 11 Sunday since the last time I saw this I got confused]

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG liezle, when I read the tittle of your post I swear you really really scared me!

jajaja but so cool to see him acting :) Im happy 4 him, he is a really good actor!

F: geo

khin said...

He is more than welcome to stay in my house..^^
Yes, he likes to act and sing.
Thanks liezle!

Anonymous said...

(A): i read the title post; initial reaction was "oh no, he's gone bankrupt" then i feared "is it the end of SS501" - i opened it and to my relief...he'll just act as a bum...^.^
looking forward to seein him acting.... hopin for some videos later...thank you

Anonymous said...

it's MBC...

liezle said...

Thanks for the correction. I actually typed MBC at first but when I went to the blog where this originally came from it says SBS. I remember MBC has Every1 program bec, I've watch them featured BYJ, SJS, KHJ and other top stars before.

Btw, sorry guys if you got scared of the title. ^^

~liezle

mel1223 said...

Oh gosh, JM really look so homeless there! lol...ah it will be a fun watch :)

sume said...

lol, make-up artist sure knows how to make him look homeless. He's got the celebrity-turned-homeless look.

And he's wearing so many layers of clothings.. I hope this wasn't on the day where it snowed so much. But even if it wasn't, it's still cold and he and his friend must have felt the chill filming outdoors like that.

chumills said...

finally we able to watch his acting skil again, but it look like the shoot taken in such a cold weather, i hope he not get a cold after the shooting.

am anticipate for this.

Belle said...

Jungminie still looks sexy despite being cold and homeless :p

Regarding those fans who were fortunate to meet Leader in Macau, it sparked a thought in my head.... in future when I go on holidays I should dress well no matter where or when cause one never knows if/when SS501 will pop up right in front of me LOL (if I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky)

liezle said...

hi Belle! hee, i've a feeling you'll be posting when i posted this. ^_^ oh yeah, i agree with you on that about him being sexy looking like that. and do you know that i can picture him while having his make up done? kinda shy bec he doesn't want his face to have some dirt but still always laughing and smiling and making fun of the situation.

hee, i wish we could also be lucky like those ladies.

btw, are you going to bkk for the concert?

Belle said...

You caught me there Liezle ^.^

Nope, BKK not possible even though my heart is there cause I'm Chinese and my parents will kill me if I awol during reunion dinner. Liezle, you go enjoy BKK and take a little bit of my heart with you and cheer for the guys for me please.

I am praying that the timing will work out so I can go to encore in Seoul. Crossing everything :p

Luchi said...

oooohhh... a dirty homeless, but Jung Min makes it look sexy and hawtt!! Is there anything that man can't turn into something smexily charimatic?*-*

Thanks for posting, I missed him so much!:D <3 I love all SS501 members, but I think it's time to admit that Jung Min is closer to my heart.. <3 I simply can't have enough! ^^

Much love, Mai~~