Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Dental Appointment of Maknae & Young Saeng ^_^

I posted HERE earlier photo and video greeting of Young Saeng at Lucia Dental last December 28. A video link was shared by shantimes on the sidebar showing Young Saeng and Maknae doing video greetings for Lucia Dental.

Looks like this clinic is sponsoring the beautiful smiles ♥ of SS501 that always melt us like an ice. ^_^

Anyway, I'm just not sure if both did the video recording on the same day. Though I'm quite certain that Young Saeng did his on December 28. ^^

Thanks to anon90249 for sharing the videos on YT.

2 comments:

|_ (_) |\| /-\ said...

^^ good thing that they are obedient to their dentists.. unlike me hahaha... i even got my braces removed even if its not time yet huhu...

Anonymous said...

ys doesn't have any make up and yet he still looks cute. liezle do you have any idea what he's up to now? i miss him terribly. thanks for all the updates. you are doing a great job. keep it up.